Jump to content

Everyone add on to the story!


Recommended Posts

I'll start the story with a sentence or two. When you reply, continue the story from where the person who commented above you left off.Β  (the first person to continue after me doesn't have to worry about that). Try and read through everything people have said in previous comments if you're joining in later on.

Edited by Madeleine_357
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Madeleine_357 said:

I'll start the story with a sentence or two. When you reply, continue the story from where the person who commented above you left off.Β  (the first person to continue after me doesn't have to worry about that). Try and read through everything people have said in previous comments if you're joining in later on.

Once upon a time there was a girl named Polly. She lived in a cottage in the woods with her grandfather.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Madeleine_357 said:

Once upon a time there was a girl named Polly. She lived in a cottage in the woods with her grandfather.

Polly loved ice skating and squishmallows. She also had a girlfriend named Jay. (had to make it a little fruity)

  • Pride 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, CoconutCultist said:

Polly loved ice skating and squishmallows. She also had a girlfriend named Jay. (had to make it a little fruity)

(YASSS). One day Jolly went ice skating on a pond, with Jay, but Jay didn't know how to skate, so Polly had to teach her.

Edited by Madeleine_357
  • Pride 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Madeleine_357 said:

(YASSS). One day Jolly went ice skating on a pond, with Jay, but Jay didn't know how to skate, so Polly had to teach her.

Jay had fallen down several times before eventually Polly decided to help her by holding her hand. That way, if Jay fell, Polly could catch her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, CoconutCultist said:

Jay had fallen down several times before eventually Polly decided to help her by holding her hand. That way, if Jay fell, Polly could catch her.

Polly eventually taught Jay how to pick her feet up off the ice and take a stride. Pretty soon, Jay was able to skate very slowly around the pond under the watchful eye of Polly. Polly smiled to herself as she watched Jay skate her fourth slow lap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...