so i think I have a crush on this girl

huskey Β  Β 

So, along with me having the 'label' bi-curious, I think I have a crush on a girl. Me and her have known each other since 6th grade. She is pansexual, but I don't know if I should tell her. She is so nice to me but I feel like she also flirts sometimes. She may be like that with everybody. She is so amazing. Should I tell her? I just need some advice :)

If you want to tell her, tell her. If you feel like you should wait, wait. What do you think would be the worst thing that could happen if you told her? The best, obviously. being her liking you back.

8 hours ago, Madeleine_357 said:

If you want to tell her, tell her. If you feel like you should wait, wait. What do you think would be the worst thing that could happen if you told her? The best, obviously. being her liking you back.

I told her. It honestly didn't go bad. I told that I don't think I am straight and she said, "Ok." Then I told her I have a crush on a girl. She said, "Who is it?" I said, "It's you." She smiled and said, "Ok." Then told me she was pansexual. She also said that she understood why I told her and she is glad I did. She also said it is not going to make a difference in our friendship because it's not going to be awkward.Β 

• Yaaas 2

Luie
This post was recognized by Luie!

Madeleine_357 was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 10 points.

1 hour ago, huskey said:

I told her. It honestly didn't go bad. I told that I don't think I am straight and she said, "Ok." Then I told her I have a crush on a girl. She said, "Who is it?" I said, "It's you." She smiled and said, "Ok." Then told me she was pansexual. She also said that she understood why I told her and she is glad I did. She also said it is not going to make a difference in our friendship because it's not going to be awkward.Β 

That's good. You got your feelings off your chest, she knows, and it's not going to be awkward! Are you good for now? Or is there more you need to deal with? (I feel like I'm parroting Moonson. Lol)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Madeleine_357 said:

That's good. You got your feelings off your chest, she knows, and it's not going to be awkward! Are you good for now? Or is there more you need to deal with? (I feel like I'm parroting Moonson. Lol)

I think I am okay tbh. We cheer together so I see her a lot. Today, we went to one of our elementary schools and taught them cheers and a dance. When I was sitting down, she walked up behind me and starting patting my head. I grabbed her hands and pulled them down and she just kinda went with it. I didn't yank her and she was barley bending over. We just kinda held hands for a couple of seconds and then I looked up at her and she stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same thing back. It melted my heart. She is so adorable. I just felt like that is a light-hearted story and I wanted to share lol. Thanks for asking if I am good. I appreciate you being here for me!!! (I am always here for you too) <3 :)

• Pride 1

12 hours ago, huskey said:

I think I am okay tbh. We cheer together so I see her a lot. Today, we went to one of our elementary schools and taught them cheers and a dance. When I was sitting down, she walked up behind me and starting patting my head. I grabbed her hands and pulled them down and she just kinda went with it. I didn't yank her and she was barley bending over. We just kinda held hands for a couple of seconds and then I looked up at her and she stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same thing back. It melted my heart. She is so adorable. I just felt like that is a light-hearted story and I wanted to share lol. Thanks for asking if I am good. I appreciate you being here for me!!! (I am always here for you too) <3 :)

Awwwww that's so cute.Β  <3 Thanks I'll keep that in mind as I go about my life! Have a nice day! <3 <3

• Hug 1