Who has been blackmailed before

Adrian    

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, Adrian said:

hello share you stores and I will to 

we can talk about how to make the situation that you are in better

Hi @Adrian, I can see that you are new to Ditch the Label so I just wanted to welcome you to the forum 😀. It's great to have you here!! I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. 

Thank you for starting a post on blackmail. There are lots of others here who have been blackmailed and it can be really helpful to know that you're not the only one and share your stories.

I just wanted to check in with you and see if you're OK? Being blackmailed can be hugely stressful and can really affect our wellbeing.  Also, do you mind me asking, did the blackmail happen in the past or is it still happening right now? Don't feel you have to answer. This is a safe space and it's totally up to you to decide what you would like to share with us. Also, if you would prefer to talk about this  confidentially then you can also send us a confidential message. You can do this by clicking on the Confidential tab at the top of the page

Staff-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...

It’s still happening, I put my insta an private so she can’t message my followers.

but yes it is still pretty stressful and it really did change me.

i just like talking to other people and try to help the bestimmt can.

• Digital Mentor
On 2/22/2023 at 9:30 PM, Adrian said:

It’s still happening, I put my insta an private so she can’t message my followers.

but yes it is still pretty stressful and it really did change me.

i just like talking to other people and try to help the bestimmt can.

I'm sorry to hear that it's still happening and it's totally understandable that it changed you. Would you like to tell us a bit more about what happened? We have a lot of experience of supporting people who have been blackmailed and we might be able to have their instagram account removed if that would be helpful. If you would like to share what happened but you would prefer to talk about it privately then you can also send us a confidential message via the confidential support tab at the top of the page. 

Staff-Account.png