How do i tell my crush that i like him?

jlarseneau Β  Β 

ok so ive known him since grade 4,well he was my classmate,and we werent friends and we are not now. About 3 years ago i said that i liked him and then i dated someone else. So he doesnt know that i like him. He follows me on my social media and i want to tell him but i want to be cool with it and not feel dumb. He doesnt really speak to me and i just want tips/advice :)

Heyy,Β 

My advice to you is to do whatever you feel comfortable with. You said you don't want to feel dumb? You shouldn't feel dumb if you do end up telling them. I mean, you're not asking them out right? The worst case is that they say they don't feel the same. Before you tell them, talk to them a bit more. Make sure there is real chemistry and try to feel it out and make sure it's not being forced. Just make sure you do whatever you are comfortable with and don't rush anything. I hope this helped! I am here for you!!! :)

Edited by huskey

Heyy thank you so much, ill keep this in mind :)Β And me and him dont have any classes together so i dont have much time to talk to him and im not sure what he likes and all i know is that he does motorcross but i dont really want to talk about that and i know who he hangs out with and i feel like he would make fun of me with his friends if i message him or talk to him in general and im very shy andΒ  dont speak up usally lol, idk.

34 minutes ago, jlarseneau said:

Heyy thank you so much, ill keep this in mind :)Β And me and him dont have any classes together so i dont have much time to talk to him and im not sure what he likes and all i know is that he does motorcross but i dont really want to talk about that and i know who he hangs out with and i feel like he would make fun of me with his friends if i message him or talk to him in general and im very shy andΒ  dont speak up usally lol, idk.

No problem! Here for you always :)

• Hug 1