Is it weird to come out as a Straight Ally?

Cinnamoroll_iwritebooks Β  Β 

My friends all know their sexuality. I feel left out. I think I know but it feels wrong. I'm confused and need help. And a hug.Β I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

• Hug 1

#CRYINGONTHEINSIDE

to answer your title; again you can look at your last post made regarding the same topic bc the answer is still going to be the same. coming out is not the right phrase to use here; its more like announcing your support for the lgbtq community than coming out. these are two different things

for your description; what do you want help with exactly. are you confused regarding your sexuality? if so then could you elaborate more on that? its ok if you dont want to answer but heres the hug anyway

ty and I am confused. my friends kind of just told me what they thought my sexuality was and I just went with it. but it feels wrong.

2 hours ago, LEOQUEENUNITED said:

ty and I am confused. my friends kind of just told me what they thought my sexuality was and I just went with it. but it feels wrong.

i see. could you elaborate more on what caused your confusion? like how you experience attraction and stuff

Oh I resolved it. But ty. I'm bi. It's not to hard once you figure it out.

7 hours ago, LEOQUEENUNITED said:

Oh I resolved it. But ty. I'm bi. It's not to hard once you figure it out.

I wish my family could understand me like your friends do. My friends are okay with it but my family is homophobic

I'm so sorry! I'll make a chat so we can talk about this more. Everyone on here supports you.