-Leila- Β  Β 

Finally a chat room just for talking to you haha πŸ₯°

• Haha 1

Just now, TinyDinos said:

Finally a chat room just for talking to you haha πŸ₯°

I seriously can’t tell you how happy talking to you makes me. πŸ₯Ί

I seriously can’t tell you how happy talking to you makes me. πŸ₯Ί

I love you. Ever since meeting you I’ve fallen in love I can’t help but love you ❀️

Just now, _Leila_ said:

I love you. Ever since meeting you I’ve fallen in love I can’t help but love you ❀️

I feel the same way ❀️
You’re the best thing that’s happened to me πŸ₯°

I feel the same way ❀️
You’re the best thing that’s happened to me πŸ₯°

Your my favourite thing ever πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈ

4 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

Your my favourite thing ever πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈ

Ditto πŸ’•

I seriously always look forward to seeing your replies because you’re just the sweetest person ever and I love everything you do. You’re so nice to everybody and always offer love and support I’m so lucky to have met you. I don’t do well with people and I just like, clicked with you and I’m so grateful that I met you. I’m grateful for the opportunity I got to get to know you despite the chaos going on in my life. You’re literally the best gift I’ve ever gotten.

The only thing I don’t understand about you is how patient you are hahaha. I don’t know how you focus on the count to 3 million thingy. I could literally n e v e r -

2 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Ditto πŸ’•

I seriously always look forward to seeing your replies because you’re just the sweetest person ever and I love everything you do. You’re so nice to everybody and always offer love and support I’m so lucky to have met you. I don’t do well with people and I just like, clicked with you and I’m so grateful that I met you. I’m grateful for the opportunity I got to get to know you despite the chaos going on in my life. You’re literally the best gift I’ve ever gotten.

Aww you’re a special one for me. I haven’t opened up to anyone since my best friend passed away. So opening up to you is so special because you mean everything to me and I love you with all my heart

• Hug 1

The only thing I don’t understand about you is how patient you are hahaha. I don’t know how you focus on the count to 3 million thingy. I could literally n e v e r -

When a staff member posts on it they take it back to number 1 haha

Just now, _Leila_ said:

Aww you’re a special one for me. I haven’t opened up to anyone since my best friend passed away. So opening up to you is so special because you mean everything to me and I love you with all my heart

I’m so honored that you feel comfortable enough to open up to me πŸ’•

I don’t open up often either. I have a lot of trust issues bc of my past experiences and I don’t have many friends. I have two people who I actually consider friends, and one of them is in College and the other is really different than me. We like a lot of the same stuff, but she’s older than me and she’s more social and boys like her and she likes boys and a bunch of stuff like that. She’s really nice still and I love her to pieces bc she’s my partner in crime but we don’t click the same way we did when we were in 7th grade. 😞

Plus both of them are straight and have both parents in the household so they don’t understand me on a bunch of stuff and I’m like the odd one out on top of being the youngest in the group. They’re also the baby of their families, and their only other siblings are an older brother each. I’m the oldest in a house full of girls. I don’t have connections with people anymore bc of that.

Im so lucky to know you and have someone who gets it y’know?

6 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

When a staff member posts on it they take it back to number 1 haha

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I COULD NEVERRRRRR πŸ’€

1 minute ago, TinyDinos said:

I’m so honored that you feel comfortable enough to open up to me πŸ’•

I don’t open up often either. I have a lot of trust issues bc of my past experiences and I don’t have many friends. I have two people who I actually consider friends, and one of them is in College and the other is really different than me. We like a lot of the same stuff, but she’s older than me and she’s more social and boys like her and she likes boys and a bunch of stuff like that. She’s really nice still and I love her to pieces bc she’s my partner in crime but we don’t click the same way we did when we were in 7th grade. 😞

Plus both of them are straight and have both parents in the household so they don’t understand me on a bunch of stuff and I’m like the odd one out on top of being the youngest in the group. They’re also the baby of their families, and their only other siblings are an older brother each. I’m the oldest in a house full of girls. I don’t have connections with people anymore bc of that.

Im so lucky to know you and have someone who gets it y’know?

I’m here for you ❀️

Just now, _Leila_ said:

I’m here for you ❀️

I know ❀️
I seriously love you so much and I’m so grateful πŸ₯ΉΒ 

Just now, _Leila_ said:

HAHA

IM SERIOUS-

I CAN BARELY COUNT TO 5

1 minute ago, _Leila_ said:

HAHA

AND Y’ALL BE GETTING TO THE 600s I CANT BE RESETTING THAT FAR IN-

You should listen to β€œPancakes for Dinner” by Lizzy McAlpine. It’s so cute and I seriously love it πŸ₯°Β 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

I know ❀️
I seriously love you so much and I’m so grateful πŸ₯ΉΒ 

I wuv you 🫢🏻

AND Y’ALL BE GETTING TO THE 600s I CANT BE RESETTING THAT FAR IN-

Haha lmaoooΒ 

Just now, _Leila_ said:

I wuv you 🫢🏻

I love youuuuuuu!!! 🀟🏽🫢🏽