I’m unfortunately leaving for quite a long time

-Leila-    

I won’t be posting I might check now and again but I won’t be logging on for a few weeks. I’ll miss you all but you guys don’t need me hugs 

leila 

• Hug 6

• Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

I won’t be posting I might check now and again but I won’t be logging on for a few weeks. I’ll miss you all but you guys don’t need me hugs 

leila 

Heyy @_Leila_, Hope you are well and safe. Please take care of yourself. The community and support mentors are here for you if and when you decide to come back. 

Coming Over See Ya GIF by megan motown

Staff-Account.png

8 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

leila 

I’ll miss you bestie 🥺❤️
I hope you feel better soon 💕

Hey there,

We are sorry to hear you are leaving for quite a long time. We really appreciate you as a member. Remember, the community is here for you if you need it. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I’ve decided to leave for the fusiliebal future, I need to take a break I am sorry but I need to focus on myself. This wasn’t a good decision to make but it’s what I need, take care everyone and I hope to see everyone soon 😭❤️

8 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

I’ve decided to leave for the fusiliebal future, I need to take a break I am sorry but I need to focus on myself. This wasn’t a good decision to make but it’s what I need, take care everyone and I hope to see everyone soon 😭❤️

Hey Leila,

Although we are sorry to see you go, it is important for you to focus on yourself. Good luck on your journey and take care. 

10 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

it's always good to take a break to check in with yourself. we'll miss you leila, it won't be the same without you <3 take care!

• Digital Mentor
On 1/22/2023 at 11:07 AM, _Leila_ said:

Hi Leila, thank you for letting us know. I can imagine that this wasn't an easy decision for you to make but you need to do what is best for you. We will miss you but we can all understand!! Please know that we are here for you if you do decide to come back. Take good care!!

Staff-Account.png

21 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

I won’t be posting much but I’m staying ❤️

Hey there,

Thank you for letting us know. I'm wondering, are you able to tell us more about why you wanted to leave? What was the reason?  I know you have spoken about needing to focus on yourself more, and I'm thinking, does the community distract you from that at all?

3 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thank you for letting us know. I'm wondering, are you able to tell us more about why you wanted to leave? What was the reason?  I know you have spoken about needing to focus on yourself more, and I'm thinking, does the community distract you from that at all?

Because I was feeling really su/cidal and the community isn’t a crisis support so I wanted to leave so I didn’t trigger anyone. I spoke to the nurses and I’m being kept safe 

• Ditch the Label Staff
Just now, _Leila_ said:

Because I was feeling really su/cidal and the community isn’t a crisis support so I wanted to leave so I didn’t trigger anyone. I spoke to the nurses and I’m being kept safe 

We're glad you're in a safe space and have nurses around you. 

Staff-Account.png

4 minutes ago, Harper said:

We're glad you're in a safe space and have nurses around you. 

Minions, what was the moderator alert for?

16 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

Hey,

We are glad you are being kept safe. We have checked in on confidential support.