Jump to content

I’m unfortunately leaving for quite a long time


_Leila_
 Share

Recommended Posts

I won’t be posting I might check now and again but I won’t be logging on for a few weeks. I’ll miss you all but you guys don’t need me hugs 

leila 

  • Hug 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

I won’t be posting I might check now and again but I won’t be logging on for a few weeks. I’ll miss you all but you guys don’t need me hugs 

leila 

Heyy @_Leila_, Hope you are well and safe. Please take care of yourself. The community and support mentors are here for you if and when you decide to come back. 

Coming Over See Ya GIF by megan motown

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

I won’t be posting I might check now and again but I won’t be logging on for a few weeks. I’ll miss you all but you guys don’t need me hugs 

leila 

I’ll miss you bestie 🥺❤️
I hope you feel better soon 💕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

Hey there,

We are sorry to hear you are leaving for quite a long time. We really appreciate you as a member. Remember, the community is here for you if you need it. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve decided to leave for the fusiliebal future, I need to take a break I am sorry but I need to focus on myself. This wasn’t a good decision to make but it’s what I need, take care everyone and I hope to see everyone soon 😭❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

I’ve decided to leave for the fusiliebal future, I need to take a break I am sorry but I need to focus on myself. This wasn’t a good decision to make but it’s what I need, take care everyone and I hope to see everyone soon 😭❤️

Hey Leila,

Although we are sorry to see you go, it is important for you to focus on yourself. Good luck on your journey and take care. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

I’ve decided to leave for the fusiliebal future, I need to take a break I am sorry but I need to focus on myself. This wasn’t a good decision to make but it’s what I need, take care everyone and I hope to see everyone soon 😭❤️

it's always good to take a break to check in with yourself. we'll miss you leila, it won't be the same without you <3 take care!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
On 1/22/2023 at 11:07 AM, _Leila_ said:

I’ve decided to leave for the fusiliebal future, I need to take a break I am sorry but I need to focus on myself. This wasn’t a good decision to make but it’s what I need, take care everyone and I hope to see everyone soon 😭❤️

Hi Leila, thank you for letting us know. I can imagine that this wasn't an easy decision for you to make but you need to do what is best for you. We will miss you but we can all understand!! Please know that we are here for you if you do decide to come back. Take good care!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

I won’t be posting much but I’m staying ❤️

Hey there,

Thank you for letting us know. I'm wondering, are you able to tell us more about why you wanted to leave? What was the reason?  I know you have spoken about needing to focus on yourself more, and I'm thinking, does the community distract you from that at all?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thank you for letting us know. I'm wondering, are you able to tell us more about why you wanted to leave? What was the reason?  I know you have spoken about needing to focus on yourself more, and I'm thinking, does the community distract you from that at all?

Because I was feeling really su/cidal and the community isn’t a crisis support so I wanted to leave so I didn’t trigger anyone. I spoke to the nurses and I’m being kept safe 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff
Just now, _Leila_ said:

Because I was feeling really su/cidal and the community isn’t a crisis support so I wanted to leave so I didn’t trigger anyone. I spoke to the nurses and I’m being kept safe 

We're glad you're in a safe space and have nurses around you. 

staff-member-b.png.9efcd0d23163ec0e57258

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, _Leila_ said:

Because I was feeling really su/cidal and the community isn’t a crisis support so I wanted to leave so I didn’t trigger anyone. I spoke to the nurses and I’m being kept safe 

Hey,

We are glad you are being kept safe. We have checked in on confidential support. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...