Any tips?

Chocolate chip 9909    

Hi, so I was wondering if anyone had any tips on chest binding like I don’t want to hurt myself but I hate having breasts so, yeah if anyone has any tips that would be super great Thx ☺️ 

2 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

Hi, so I was wondering if anyone had any tips on chest binding like I don’t want to hurt myself but I hate having breasts so, yeah if anyone has any tips that would be super great Thx ☺️ 

hi! so i also bind my chest as well. i made a lot of mistakes when i was younger doing this on my own without the proper research. do NOT use any kind of sports tape please please please. this will hurt you over time and you can even bruise your ribs if you go to tight. i would suggest buying a actual binder. even with a good binder don't use it over eight hours. make sure you get one that is made for transgender people even if you are not trans. it is a more reliable website.  anyway i hoped that helped some!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

Get a binder :) If you can't though, a tighter sports bra and/or compression shirt