Lost

Huxley ย  ย 

Luie
This post was recognized by Luie!

Huxley was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 20 points.

Hello people! and Hello world!ย  If you are seeing this then that means you are being dragged into my wonderful writing.... Or maybe not but either way you're seeing this right now. This is for the people to think to give up, to lose hope, those figuring out who they want to be, for the finding of who you are, for those that might not be themselves, this is also for those thinking that they have to be someone else to fit in.... Hate to the one to break it to you but YOU are awesome, YOU belong, YOU can't give up even when it is tough because that's what makes you STRONGER, YOU need to be yourself because whats going to change if you don't make it? Some might see this and learn, some might think i'm full of shit, others with possibly point out that i use too many commas, but everyone has think it there right. Every choice you make YOU make not anyone else. When you think that there's always just one option NO there's not you have a choice to make so do it. If your ever looking for a friend ill be here because sooner or later you will have a choice so make the best one......ย  ย  ย  ย  ย (btw i'm not trying to sound like the cheesiest crap)

• Yaaas 1

You should be a motivational speeker, you just made me smile so much when I really needed it! Thank you so much, that made me feel so much better!ย ๐Ÿ’•

• Yaaas 1

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Huxley said:

Hello people! and Hello world!ย  If you are seeing this then that means you are being dragged into my wonderful writing.... Or maybe not but either way you're seeing this right now. This is for the people to think to give up, to lose hope, those figuring out who they want to be, for the finding of who you are, for those that might not be themselves, this is also for those thinking that they have to be someone else to fit in.... Hate to the one to break it to you but YOU are awesome, YOU belong, YOU can't give up even when it is tough because that's what makes you STRONGER, YOU need to be yourself because whats going to change if you don't make it? Some might see this and learn, some might think i'm full of shit, others with possibly point out that i use too many commas, but everyone has think it there right. Every choice you make YOU make not anyone else. When you think that there's always just one option NO there's not you have a choice to make so do it. If your ever looking for a friend ill be here because sooner or later you will have a choice so make the best one......ย  ย  ย  ย  ย (btw i'm not trying to sound like the cheesiest crap)

yas GIF by Justine Skye

Staff-Account.png