EVERYBODY PAY ATTENTION!!!

TinyDinos    

I JUST WANTED TO SAY,

WE NEED TO SHARE APPRECIATION FOR THE FUNNY, KIND, CARING, LOVING, LOYAL, AND ENTIRELY AMAZING BEAUTY THAT IS @_Leila_!

If you can/feel comfortable, share something either that you love/appreciate about Leila, or something she’s done that has made you a better person today ❤️

For me, Leila was the first person to talk to me on DTL, and I CANNOT stress enough how grateful I am that she did. She helped me through a bit of an anxiety attack, and made me feel loved and welcome, even though I wasn’t even sure where to start on terms of my sexuality. She’s always ready with comforting words to everyone and she’s literally the most kind and considerate person I’ve ever met, and I aspire to be like her and have the same affect on other people that she does. 🥰

YOU’RE THE BEST LEILAAAAAAAAAAA 💕💕💕

• Hug 1
  • Yaaas 1

1 hour ago, _Leila_ said:

AWW I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO ❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, _Leila_ said:

My posts need to be approved every time, that’s why I don’t reply straight away! Just letting you know ❤️

NO WORRIES I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND 💕

9 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO ❤️❤️❤️

NO WORRIES I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND 💕

I LOVW YOU MORE BESTIEEEEE

• Hug 1

Yeah I totally agree, Leila is awesome! She was the 1st person other that Monsoon to talk to me, and even reading her replies to other people has made me feel way better! Thank you Leila!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AceOfSpades said:

Yeah I totally agree, Leila is awesome! She was the 1st person other that Monsoon to talk to me, and even reading her replies to other people has made me feel way better! Thank you Leila!

Legit!!! It’s so amazing seeing how she always has help for everybody and just makes them feel better 🥰

• Like 1

Leila, you've been really kind and supportive and absolutely amazing :) Thank you for everything!!!

• Thanks 1