What do I do

rparl17 ย  ย 

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, rparl17 said:

Someone is sending my explicit pictures to my friends and family and is asking for money. what do i do

Heyy @rparl17, I am Luie, one of the support mentors.ย 

I'm sorry to hear you have been blackmailed for your explicit photos to your family. I can imagine that this is really stressful for you, How are you feeling and coping with it all? I just want you to know that we are here to help you in whatever way we can.

I'm wondering, which social media platform is he currently contacting you on? If there is any evidence of them talking on any of the following platforms, especially where they have threatened you, then please send a screenshot of this with both of your usernames to support@ditchthelabel.org and we can report this for you. ย These include: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, or Tumblr. This will not get you in trouble with the police, and it may mean that their account gets removed. We are trusted flaggers at Ditch the Label, and any report we make is prioritised by the platform and looked at first.ย Once you have done this, I would really encourage you to block all accounts and not accept any new message requests. Also, please do not send them any money.ย 

ย 

Staff-Account.png