I’ve been blacked Mailed

KINGDAVE2018    

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

-Leila- was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 10 points.

9 hours ago, KINGDAVE2018 said:

I’ve been black mailed and don’t know what to do and honestly just want people to talk to

Hi there,

welcome to the community firstly, lovely to meet you. I wanted to say that I’m sorry to hear you’ve been black mailed🙁! I hear how upsetting this is for you and wanted to let you know you’re not alone in this. 

have you got a trusted adult who you could report this to? Or, you could go to your local police station and report this.

sending my love,

Leila

plus I’m going to add the support mentors in to give you further advice @Digital Mentor

• Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, KINGDAVE2018 said:

I’ve been black mailed and don’t know what to do and honestly just want people to talk to

Hi there, welcome to Ditch the Label. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors that @Leila- mentioned in her post. I am so sorry to hear that you have been blackmailed. I can imagine that this must be very stressful for you. I'm glad that you have found us though, as we have lots of experience supporting people who have been blackmailed just like you. Please know that you are not alone. 

I saw that @Leila- has already given you some great advice about speaking to someone about this or reporting it to the police. Do you mind telling us a bit more about what happened? This will help us to understand you situation better and if you like we can then give you some advice on what you can do. You can either reply to this message or if you would prefer to talk about it confidentially then please click on the Confidential Support tab at the top of this page, where you can send us a confidential message. We are here for you and we can help you through this!

Staff-Account.png