Hey Everyone!

Avyavastha Β  Β 

Hi, my name is Ciaran, i go by Apri as well, most people who know me call me Ciar, so I guess that’s a nickname. My pronouns are he/him. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ Im from the US, and I’m an atheist, but I respect any other cultures (my entire family is Hindu). I’m a trans boy,πŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈ, who wear sorta feminine clothes from time to time. I’m also gay. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ I’m still in the closet, however. 😭 I speak English, Gujarati, and I’m learning Spanish. I can also understand Hindi, and can write a bit of Gujarati. I like reading lgbtqia+ romance, fantasy, and some sci-fi. I also love listening to music (mostly pop, romance songs, and lgbtq music, but some rock). I don’t have any pets, but I REALLY want a cat or dog. My birthday is January 11th (which I think is coming up in about a week), and I’m a Capricorn ♑️. πŸ’€πŸ˜πŸ’€πŸ˜πŸ’€πŸ˜πŸ’€

2 hours ago, Ciaran said:

Hi, my name is Ciaran, i go by Apri as well, most people who know me call me Ciar, so I guess that’s a nickname. My pronouns are he/him. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ Im from the US, and I’m an atheist, but I respect any other cultures (my entire family is Hindu). I’m a trans boy,πŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈ, who wear sorta feminine clothes from time to time. I’m also gay. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ I’m still in the closet, however. 😭 I speak English, Gujarati, and I’m learning Spanish. I can also understand Hindi, and can write a bit of Gujarati. I like reading lgbtqia+ romance, fantasy, and some sci-fi. I also love listening to music (mostly pop, romance songs, and lgbtq music, but some rock). I don’t have any pets, but I REALLY want a cat or dog. My birthday is January 11th (which I think is coming up in about a week), and I’m a Capricorn ♑️. πŸ’€πŸ˜πŸ’€πŸ˜πŸ’€πŸ˜πŸ’€

My birthday is 26th of January! Welcome to the forum lovely to meet youΒ 

• Thanks 1

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Ciaran said:

Heyy @Ciaran, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY! It's a pleasure having you on our platform. You can start messages on the platform like this one or if you'd like to talk more one to one you can message on Confidential support in the top bar next to blogs. Our community members are super welcoming and I hope you can find your people here.Β 

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

Thanks! I’m hoping to make lots of friends here!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Leila- said:

My birthday is 26th of January! Welcome to the forum lovely to meet youΒ 

Cool! Nice meeting you as well!

8 hours ago, Ciaran-the-trans-gay said:

Hi there @Ciaran-the-trans-gay, I'm Tokyo!πŸ‘‹ A Senior Warden in this awesome Community and we're so glad you found us! Feel free to send us a message on Confidential Support if you ever need to chat with our Support Mentors about anything. I can help you find your way around here!

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png