Hallo, Bonjour, and Hello it's me

ThyMock1ngbird Β  Β 

Hello, I've heard of Ditch the Label for now. I am a Graphic Artist and a person who likes to cook Vegan and Gluten Free Dishes. Yes, I am Vegan and I am also Ambidextrous, the other 1% of people. I love to draw as well as play video games, Arcade machines, go to Anime and Comic Conventions. I also like to meet famous people and i am also part of the LGBT community. I just got dumped by my ex-girlfriend who I miss very much. I just hope we can all get along as friends. I've been very curious and feel welcomed here. I have 6 tattoos. No pets, just living in an apartment trying to make ends meet. I also am a Plush Enthusiast next to Anime as well as stuff of that Nature. I am a Polyglot and I've deleted most of my Social media due to unwanted drama. Come say Hello if you want! I also speak and understand multi languages but, Expert and fluent in 3 right now. See you later!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ThyMock1ngbird said:

Hello, I've heard of Ditch the Label for now. I am a Graphic Artist and a person who likes to cook Vegan and Gluten Free Dishes. Yes, I am Vegan and I am also Ambidextrous, the other 1% of people. I love to draw as well as play video games, Arcade machines, go to Anime and Comic Conventions. I also like to meet famous people and i am also part of the LGBT community. I just got dumped by my ex-girlfriend who I miss very much. I just hope we can all get along as friends. I've been very curious and feel welcomed here. I have 6 tattoos. No pets, just living in an apartment trying to make ends meet. I also am a Plush Enthusiast next to Anime as well as stuff of that Nature. I am a Polyglot and I've deleted most of my Social media due to unwanted drama. Come say Hello if you want! I also speak and understand multi languages but, Expert and fluent in 3 right now. See you later!

Elllooo, welcome to DTL! ^^

On 12/23/2022 at 2:52 AM, ThyMock1ngbird said:

Hey @ThyMock1ngbird,Β  warm welcome! As you can already see we have an amazing Community and we're glad you found us! I'm Tokyo, a Community Warden here at Ditch the Label.Β Feel free to send us a message if you ever need to chat with our support mentors about anything. I can help you find your way around here!

Episode 15 Hello GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Staff-Account.png

On 12/23/2022 at 2:52 AM, ThyMock1ngbird said:

Hi welcome πŸ€—Β 

• 2 weeks later...