idk what to do anymore

anuyez21    

idk what to do anymore
i dont want to be seen as a sensitive person who takes everything to heart but

i need advice on what to do. i have a bad personality and some people think i'm a sociopath
and i only have one close friend at school who's moving away 
and i put up with toxic ppl to not look lonely and pathetic (ide understand why i do this)

how can i make friends lmao?
what should i do during lunch

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, anuyez21 said:

idk what to do anymore

i need advice on what to do. i have a bad personality and some people think i'm a sociopath
and i put up with toxic ppl to not look lonely and pathetic (ide understand why i do this)

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us. I can remember that you posted something before, about how a girl you befriended was very unkind to you and it sounded to me like she was bullying you. Is that right? I'm sorry you've been having such a tough time at school. It sounds like this is really affecting how you are feeling and I get the sense that you are being quite down on yourself. Would you agree? I'm wondering, have you spoken to anyone at school about what has been going on? Maybe a teach or another member of staff, who you trust? 

You mentioned that  some people think you're a sociopath. Would you like to tell me a little more about that? Please know that we are here for you 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

On 12/20/2022 at 9:49 PM, anuyez21 said:

idk what to do anymore

first of all, it's completely okay to be sensitive. and from what i remember about your other posts, the situation you were in with your toxic friend wasn't just something to be brushed off and it's completely understandable if you feel affected by it.

making friends in school is really hard, so i understand your struggle with it. maybe try to find people through similar interests? do you have any clubs at your school that you would like to join? or any people in your class that you know like the same things as you? you could come up to them during lunch or class together and try to make conversation regarding the thing you both are interested in. sometimes the simplest solution is the best one. do you think this could work?