What's unique about you?

-Aussie- Β  Β 

I think everyone has a really cool thing about them like I know someone who can talk and see ghost so what's your cool thing you can do.Β 

9 minutes ago, -Maddie- said:

I think everyone has a really cool thing about them like I know someone who can talk and see ghost so what's your cool thing you can do.Β 

Well I don't have anything super unique or super cool, but I have a british accent even though none of my family has one too

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Well I don't have anything super unique or super cool, but I have a british accent even though none of my family has one too

I say that's pretty cool

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, -Maddie- said:

My fingers are hella flexible, i think they're probably double jointed? I also have a hitchhikers thumb (the top part can bend back)

3 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

My fingers are hella flexible, i think they're probably double jointed? I also have a hitchhikers thumb (the top part can bend back)

That's pretty cool I can't do anything like that

this isn't probably that unique but i can hear really high frequency noises so all the devices meant to scare off wild animals in cars and trash cans etc

it's pretty cool but also really annoying 😭

• Like 2

I have the ability to make references to books that no one knows about or wants to hear about

I also have a solid plan no matter how twisty my life gets

• Like 1

On 12/22/2022 at 1:54 PM, peanutbutterstruggles said:

this isn't probably that unique but i can hear really high frequency noises so all the devices meant to scare off wild animals in cars and trash cans etc

it's pretty cool but also really annoying 😭

I say that is and I bet it sucks having to hear that.

i throw myself into hobbies and get bored of them very fast, so im like a jack-of-all-trades. literally, ask me to do anything and ill probly be able to do it, if not i know somebody

I also know faces really well, but i dont have a photographic memory. so ill know that server from that diner 6 years ago but i wont remember what i was doing the night of the 17th or something

Edited by emnma