Hi new to the community ...

lovemood83    

im gonna jump right in here..

I started working at a new company 5 months ago, I have been continually bullied by my boss. It has gotten to the stage where all the other co-workers are now also ignoring me. I suffer in the past from clinical depression. This is the worst my mental health has been in years. I have written my letter of resignation. but i have a months notice to complete.

I would really appreciate any advice of how i get through the next 28 days without losing anymore confidence.

many thanks ...

Hey LoveMood83,

Thanks for bringing this to Community! I'm so glad you shared with us.

Firstly, I'm so glad you put your 30-day notice in! It's clearly not a healthy working environment.

Secondly-- what's the worst that can happen if you leave before the month is up? Were you planning to use them as a reference? If not- save yourself the pain and potential suffering, and leave the job as soon as possible.

Have you spoken to HR? What have they done about it? -- Why do you think you're co-workers are ignoring you, now?

Have you read this article we have on workplace bullying?

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/10-things-can-bullied-workplace/

How do you tend to your mental wellness, usually? Are there other things going on in your life that are adding to the effects of this?

Thank you, again, for coming here!

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.