To everyone here at DTL

-Leila-    

Hi everyone,

I thought I’d make this post because I know how hard life can get and how hard it is to find a solution to whatever is going on.

I just wanted to share and say that I believe in you, you can get through this. It takes time but you’ve got this!

you’re a Beautiful human being who deserves to be happy. I know it’s hard to not be but doing thing to cheer yourself up is a good way to bring back positive energy.

you can get better I know you can with the right support you can get better. I hope you all are ok as you can be and please keep in mind you can talk to me anytime about what’s bothering you!

never give up it gets better🥺❤️❤️

Leila

• Like 7

• Ditch the Label Staff
On 12/19/2022 at 7:47 AM, Leila- said:

Hi everyone,

I thought I’d make this post because I know how hard life can get and how hard it is to find a solution to whatever is going on.

I just wanted to share and say that I believe in you, you can get through this. It takes time but you’ve got this!

you’re a Beautiful human being who deserves to be happy. I know it’s hard to not be but doing thing to cheer yourself up is a good way to bring back positive energy.

you can get better I know you can with the right support you can get better. I hope you all are ok as you can be and please keep in mind you can talk to me anytime about what’s bothering you!

never give up it gets better🥺❤️❤️

Leila

This is lovely, thank you for sharing @Leila-! Wonderful to see you back.

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png