Leaked

Fabian    

1 hour ago, Fabian said:

Threaten to get leaked

Hi there,

im sorry to hear that this is happening for you. From experience if they were to get leaked they would do it straight away, if that makes sense? With mine, they did it straight away. Have you reported this person? Blocking is also a good way. I can hear how stressful this is for you. 

here at DTL there are support mentors who are here to give advice and support, it sounds like you could do with some support. I hope you don’t mind but I’m going to tag them below.

in the future , if you need support you can always use the confidential support at the top of your screen here is how it’s used:

step 1) click on the tab that says ‘confidential support’ 

2) when you get to a page that says request click on that.

3) after clicking on the request button type out what’s going on for you.

a support mentor usually replies within. 48 hours!

@Monsoon @Luie @Aurora @Blondie

take care.

Leila

• Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, Fabian said:

Threaten to get leaked

Hi @Fabian, welcome to the Community! I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us.

I'm really sorry to hear this is happening to you. We are here for you and we can support you through this! Do you mind giving us a bit more information on what has been happening and if you are under ager or not. This will help us so we can support you better. If you don't want to share this here, then please reach out to us in confidential support (there is a tab at the top of the page) and one of the support mentors will get back to you with advice there. 

Staff-Account.png