banner designs

illumi Β  Β 

my take on the banner designs for this club. 1 is normal ver and 2 is text friendly ver. just made it for fun; the flag is a combination of the trans and nb flag

Screenshot_2022-12-16_at_11.31.41_PM.png

Screenshot_2022-12-16_at_11.34.07_PM.png

a less favorable design of mine is this one. its not as aesthetically pleasing as the former two but it can also be considered

Screenshot_2022-12-16_at_11.39.12_PM.png

Edited by sevan
  • Like 2
  • Yaaas 1

1 hour ago, sevan said:

my take on the banner designs for this club. 1 is normal ver and 2 is text friendly ver. just made it for fun; the flag is a combination of the trans and nb flag

Screenshot_2022-12-16_at_11.31.41_PM.png

Screenshot_2022-12-16_at_11.34.07_PM.png

a less favorable design of mine is this one. its not as aesthetically pleasing as the former two but it can also be considered

Screenshot_2022-12-16_at_11.39.12_PM.png

When you say banner design what are u thinking of? (Like the pfp or background?)

3 minutes ago, sevan said:

background

Ooooo, got itπŸ‘πŸ½

I will change the pfp as well to include both the Transgender & Nonbinary flags

13 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Ooooo, got itπŸ‘πŸ½

I will change the pfp as well to include both the Transgender & Nonbinary flags

oh i created this banner so it can fit the current pfp we already had since i used the same background color but its completely chill. i can make one that fits the pfps aesthetic too

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sevan said:

oh i created this banner so it can fit the current pfp we already had since i used the same background color but its completely chill. i can make one that fits the pfps aesthetic too

Ye its much better if u make a new pfp since my damn computer keeps bugging outπŸ’€

4 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Ye its much better if u make a new pfp since my damn computer keeps bugging outπŸ’€

damn idrk how to design a pfp but just give me an anime character or smth and ill find one then slap the transenby flag in the background lmao thats the only creative idea i got

3 minutes ago, sevan said:

damn idrk how to design a pfp but just give me an anime character or smth and ill find one then slap the transenby flag in the background lmao thats the only creative idea i got

OOP, ngl that's what I was trying to do too XD

Just now, _Kai_ said:

OOP, ngl that's what I was trying to do too XD

when i searched i just found some random ass mha character with the trans and enby flag it looks so funny for some reason. but overall i think the second one is good

tumblr_p76sg7tSD51wqbdtoo9_250.jpgΒ tumblr_p76sg7tSD51wqbdtoo4_250.jpgΒ tumblr_p76sg7tSD51wqbdtoo3_250.jpg

1 minute ago, sevan said:

when i searched i just found some random ass mha character with the trans and enby flag it looks so funny for some reason. but overall i think the second one is good

tumblr_p76sg7tSD51wqbdtoo9_250.jpgΒ tumblr_p76sg7tSD51wqbdtoo4_250.jpgΒ tumblr_p76sg7tSD51wqbdtoo3_250.jpg

gAsP YEEEEE Denki Kaminari :0

Second one it isπŸ‘πŸ½

• Pride 1

Γ—
Γ—