i am wondering about my sexualty

Sofia1234563736 ย  ย 

ummm so ive never fallen in love or had a crush and ive never wanted to have sex and for a long time ive known that im not straight so i kinda need help

read about the aroacespec! ive created an informational carrdย about the spectrum and i think you might land somewhere on it

youre very likely strictly aromantic. although i dont know your experience with sexual attraction i think you can safely identify as a sex repulsed asexual for now

if you have any more concerns about the aroacespec i made a thread on this forum where you can ask and fellow aroacespec folks can answer!ย 

ย 

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, Sofia1234563736 said:

ummm so ive never fallen in love or had a crush and ive never wanted to have sex and for a long time ive known that im not straight so i kinda need help

Hi @Sofia1234563736, welcome to the community. It's great to have you hereย ๐Ÿ™‚. I'm Aurora and I'm one of the support mentors here. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us.ย 

I can see that @sevanhas already give you some information on aero/aceย ๐Ÿ™‚. I'm just wondering if you've had a chance to look at it and if its been helpful? Also, do you mind telling me a bit more about what you would like some help with?ย 

Staff-Account.png