Confused about sexuallity...

Huxley    
Go to solution Solved by Luie,

Hello! Recently I've been wonderning about my sexuallity and I dont know what it is. For example there are some confusing singpost like i really like this girl in one of my classes but I've liked guys for as long as I can remember, like i might be bi but I'm truly just confused and lost in my own thoughts. I also have this crush on this guy in my drama classes and he has a girlfriend but when I'm around him and when he's around me it's like we just work. He also flirts with me every time I'm around him and I really like him but like i said, I really don't know. pls help i'm in this really confusing state right now and i don't know what to do.

• Digital Mentor
  • Solution
18 hours ago, Huxley said:

Hello! Recently I've been wonderning about my sexuallity and I dont know what it is. For example there are some confusing singpost like i really like this girl in one of my classes but I've liked guys for as long as I can remember, like i might be bi but I'm truly just confused and lost in my own thoughts. I also have this crush on this guy in my drama classes and he has a girlfriend but when I'm around him and when he's around me it's like we just work. He also flirts with me every time I'm around him and I really like him but like i said, I really don't know. pls help i'm in this really confusing state right now and i don't know what to do.

Heyy @Huxley, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label.  I see that you're new to our community so welcome! So glad to have you with us. 

The confusion is completely normal and I want to let you know that many people including our members on this platform have/are going through something similar, you're not alone in this. As @sevan pointed from his experience about the labels, that is one way to look at things. I want to check with you how important is it having labels? The reason I am asking is because you have your whole life ahead of you to figure out who or what you like and funnily enough that might change at different phases depending on your environment and circumstances too, which is okay and completely normal because sexuality exists of a spectrum. And hey, one important thing to always remember, you DO NOT need anyone's permission to decide who you like or why, that's solely your decision. So if you currently like a girl more or a guy more or both at the same time, it's all okay, at the end of the day if their a good person and are good for you labels won't matter as much. How does this all sound to you?

Staff-Account.png

Luie
This post was recognized by Luie!

-Penny was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 10 points.

22 hours ago, Huxley said:

Hey! I get that it’s really confusing and sometimes even scary when you first start thinking about sexualities and labels. If you think you like a girl in one of your classes, the chances are your body might be trying to tell you something! And as @Luie has mentioned, you have your whole life to figure it out. Don’t get too stressed about it, the answer will come in it’s own time. 

• Thanks 1

• Digital Mentor
On 12/14/2022 at 10:00 PM, Huxley said:

Thank you @Piper and  @sevan  and @Luie

You're welcome @Huxley, please feel free to reach out if you want to speak more about it with us. Here for you!

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png