my sexuality

-Aussie- Β  Β 

(disclaimer this is not from me it is from Mentallyillghost her acc is just not working rn.)There is a guy in my class who acts gay and just overall seems gay. I am no longer pan i was but i am not rn. He keeps saying everyone one knows i'm pan and so does my brother when i am no longer pan and i am legit about to cry bc i havn't talked about anything for weeks and idk what to do can someone help . Btw i do have a therapy appt. But it is like in a week which is like forever away.

Hey there,

I’m glad you reached out to us. We are always here to talk things through, and this is a safe space for you to express yourself :)Β 

I’m wondering, would you like to tell me more about how things are going for you? What is bothering you the most at the moment?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

shes better thxΒ 

20 hours ago, -Maddie- said:

shes better thxΒ 

Thats good to hear. What is going on with her account? Can she not log in?Β 

Just now, Monsoon said:

Thats good to hear. What is going on with her account? Can she not log in?Β 

her account when she went to log in it was like the whole website was in code or something like that

Just now, -Maddie- said:

her account when she went to log in it was like the whole website was in code or something like that

Hey there,

That's pretty unusual, we will take a look at that now, thank you. Can I ask, how is she telling you that she is okay? How do you speak with her?Β 

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's pretty unusual, we will take a look at that now, thank you. Can I ask, how is she telling you that she is okay? How do you speak with her?Β 

we are really good friends and we go to the same school. we talk to each other about our problems some times too. thats how we got this app

On 12/14/2022 at 5:55 PM, -Maddie- said:

we are really good friends and we go to the same school. we talk to each other about our problems some times too. thats how we got this app

Hey there,

I see! We couldn't find anything wrong with their account which is unusual; could they try making a new one perhaps?