How can I become more confident

Animallover299    

My name is animal lover and i struggle with my confidence. Every time I go to answer a question at school I get very nervous and anything that comes out my mouth is really quiet 

does anyone have any tips to help me become more confident 

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

Cal_The_Oyster was awarded the badge 'Great Advice' and 15 points.

3 minutes ago, Animallover299 said:

My name is animal lover and i struggle with my confidence. Every time I go to answer a question at school I get very nervous and anything that comes out my mouth is really quiet 

Think of someone who has the confidence you like. How do they walk,talk,hold themselves? This can be a celebrity or just someone you know. Try and act like them. Just Do not, I repeat, DO NOT LOSE THE ALREADY GREAT PERSONALITY YOU ALREADY HAVE

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Animallover299 said:

Hi there, thanks for opening up about how you struggle with your confidence. I know it can be difficult to talk about these things. 

I can see that @Thisboiistrans has already given you some good advice. What do you think?

I'm wondering, is this something you've always struggled with or can you remember a time when you were confident? If so, what was different then?

Staff-Account.png