New: How to remove the slider at the top of the community homepage

Harper    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Mixed views on the slider images we use on the homepage - some of you like it and others would prefer it without. The good news is that you can now flip between both experiences by changing the theme. To do this, click 'Theme' in the footer of the community. To disable the slider, select 'Dark Mode 2023 - Without Slider', to enable the slider, select 'Dark Mode -2023 - Live'.

On a related note, we'll be launching a brand new homepage in February and are currently considering a complete design refresh of the community. We'll share more as this develops.

Thanks,

Harper :) 

• Like 3

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Harper said:

Mixed views on the slider images we use on the homepage - some of you like it and others would prefer it without. The good news is that you can now flip between both experiences by changing the theme. To do this, click 'Theme' in the footer of the community. To disable the slider, select 'Dark Mode 2023 - Without Slider', to enable the slider, select 'Dark Mode -2023 - Live'.

On a related note, we'll be launching a brand new homepage in February and are currently considering a complete design refresh of the community. We'll share more as this develops.

Thanks,

Harper :) 

Ooh, nice, thanks

• Ditch the Label Staff
6 hours ago, sevan said:

the big welcum screen. im so happy it got removed

#RIPWelcomeScreen 

Staff-Account.png

25 minutes ago, A User said:

RIP

(More like rest in piss lmao)

King, a bit more respect please? It's starting to feel like since you've joined, you've just been judging everything here-

Edited by Emberfrost12

4 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

King, a bit more respect please? It's starting to feel like since you've joined, you've just been judging everything here-

I guess I have been but it can't really be helped, I notice things and also I like attempting to be funny

But tbh my reaction is based on yall not liking it so idk man

I can't edit my post 4 sum reason but I would've 

• Thanks 1