does anyone want to be friends??

cosmic bread crumbs ย  ย 

im 18 and i really want more friends around my age and i LOVE to talk to people from around the world. i really want to make queer friends because where i am, its sooo homophobic and hard to find queer people and even the queer people r major red flags like its sad what abundant homophobia and misogyny does to a person.

i like taylor swift,harry styles (our true lorde and Savior through these dark times) i looove science, movies and tv shows. like i can go on for hours about my favorite show whivh is (haunting of hill house and anne with an e). im crazy about my cats lol. i never got into video games tough, which ik is sooo uncultured of me but i never grew up with it, like the most i ever got was a knock off spiderman game that was basically a Mario game xD

i honestly dont know what else to put here but if u think im cool text me!!!

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
12 hours ago, cosmic bread crumbs said:

im 18 and i really want more friends around my age and i LOVE to talk to people from around the world. i really want to make queer friends because where i am, its sooo homophobic and hard to find queer people and even the queer people r major red flags like its sad what abundant homophobia and misogyny does to a person.

i like taylor swift,harry styles (our true lorde and Savior through these dark times) i looove science, movies and tv shows. like i can go on for hours about my favorite show whivh is (haunting of hill house and anne with an e). im crazy about my cats lol. i never got into video games tough, which ik is sooo uncultured of me but i never grew up with it, like the most i ever got was a knock off spiderman game that was basically a Mario game xD

i honestly dont know what else to put here but if u think im cool text me!!!

Heyy @cosmic bread crumbs, I am Luie one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. Welcome to our community, we're glad to have you with us. You can reach out to us through the community or confidential support and we will respond accordingly.ย Thanks for an awesome introduction, I am sure other members will begin introducing themselves soon enoughย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Staff-Account.png

ย can I be ur friend. I may be 2 years under but I'm nonbinary and u sound cool to me

Edited by Thisboiistrans
  • Like 1

i am a bit under your age but im always here on dtlย 

also, cats, yas! finally someone who agrees. why are they made out so bad at my school๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Like 1