How was your day

-Aussie- Β  Β 

Hi, how was you day/ night. This is kinda a venting place for people to just chat.Β 

Stressful but other than that its been alrπŸ‘πŸ½ Wby?

Tired

Very very tired

And a touch annoyed about the fact that every time I open google or a computer it's like

HeY, (insert deadname), WeLCoMe!

Who knew technology could be so aggressive? It's very tiring...If I could go ONE DAY without having to see or hear my deadname I'd be content.Β 

18 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Stressful but other than that its been alrπŸ‘πŸ½ Wby?

I have had way better days. My day hasΒ  just been very stressful And its just one of those days that really hard to get through but its been like that all month.Β 

4 minutes ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

I have had way better days. My day hasΒ  just been very stressful And its just one of those days that really hard to get through but its been like that all month.Β 

Ahh, I feel that. Want to talk about it?

No Thank you, I don't like talking to people about how I feel/ My Day cause everytime I do I make them sad.Β 

2 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Ahh, I feel that. Want to talk about it?

Β 

Just now, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

No Thank you, I don't like talking to people about how I feel/ My Day cause everytime I do I make them sad.Β 

That won't happen with me, but I'll respect that decision. I hope that you feel better/it gets better soon

8 minutes ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

Damn, I feel thatΒ 

It feels like this month has been going quicker, & has just made it hella stressful

3 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Damn, I feel thatΒ 

It feels like this month has been going quicker, & has just made it hella stressful

I have a entire script I need to write and probably memorize for the renaissance for next week and I HAVENT EVEN STARTED and I'm panicking because I'm gonna run out of time

Time needs to slow down....

Edited by Emberfrost12
^-^

5 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

That won't happen with me, but I'll respect that decision. I hope that you feel better/it gets better soon

Thanks for respecting my decision. I just hate talking do people cause of stuff that has happend in my life

Β 

Β 

Times does need to slow down like a lot

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I have a entire script I need to write and probably memorize for the renaissance for next week and I HAVENT EVEN STARTED and I'm panicking because I'm gonna run out of time

Time needs to slow down....

Its gonna be alr man, try to do one thing at a time, u could try & listen to music whilst ur doing those things as well (Helps concentration, at least with me it helps TvT)

Β 

• Like 1

Just now, _Kai_ said:

Its gonna be alr man, try to do one thing at a time, u could try & listen to music whilst ur doing those things as well (Helps concentration, at least with me it helps TvT)

Music helps meΒ concentrate a lot

Eventful

Just came out to some of my (online) friends which they are all supportive of which is a massive relief to me but I can't come out to my (homophobic) parents and sister yet :/

Anyways, hope your day went well X

17 hours ago, CXthry_n said:

Eventful

Just came out to some of my (online) friends which they are all supportive of which is a massive relief to me but I can't come out to my (homophobic) parents and sister yet :/

Anyways, hope your day went well X

That's good! Glad it went well. Sucks that you can't come out to your parents and sister yet though