Is this normal?

Jolly giant    

So, today I went into the local church with my great nan for the first time and the church was beautiful but for some reason, as soon as I set foot inside the church I started feeling ill but I felt perfectly fine the rest of the day before and after going to the church.

• Digital Mentor
On 11/19/2022 at 11:18 PM, Jolly giant said:

So, today I went into the local church with my great nan for the first time and the church was beautiful but for some reason, as soon as I set foot inside the church I started feeling ill but I felt perfectly fine the rest of the day before and after going to the church.

Hi @Jolly giant, thanks so much for sharing what happened to you. That's really interesting that you felt like that. I'm wondering, do you have any thoughts as to why you might have felt like that? 

Staff-Account.png

19 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Jolly giant, thanks so much for sharing what happened to you. That's really interesting that you felt like that. I'm wondering, do you have any thoughts as to why you might have felt like that? 

I think it is because of the fact that I am empathic, which means I am able to communicate with ghosts and sense when they are nearby, and I often get quite alot of spirits following me around everywhere I go.

• Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, Jolly giant said:

I think it is because of the fact that I am empathic, which means I am able to communicate with ghosts and sense when they are nearby, and I often get quite alot of spirits following me around everywhere I go.

Hi there, thank you for sharing that with us. Would you mind telling me a little more about your ability to communicate with ghosts? And do you mind me asking, how it is for you to have spirits following you around everywhere?

Staff-Account.png

9 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, thank you for sharing that with us. Would you mind telling me a little more about your ability to communicate with ghosts? And do you mind me asking, how it is for you to have spirits following you around everywhere?

I'm fine with the spirits following me because I feel like they are there to protect me and I've only been able to coomunicate with them for just over a year when I first realised what was going on and noticed repeating patterns of the number 7

17 minutes ago, Aurora said:

And being empathic means that I can hear when the spirits are talking to me because I get a high pitched ringing in my ears and I can tell when they are watching me because I get goosebumps everywhere and just lately, I've been noticing hot and cold spots wherever I go.

• Digital Mentor
50 minutes ago, Jolly giant said:

I'm fine with the spirits following me because I feel like they are there to protect me and I've only been able to coomunicate with them for just over a year when I first realised what was going on and noticed repeating patterns of the number 7

I'm glad to hear you feel like they are there to protect you. Do you mind me asking, do your friends and family know that you communicate with spirits? 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
44 minutes ago, Jolly giant said:

And being empathic means that I can hear when the spirits are talking to me because I get a high pitched ringing in my ears and I can tell when they are watching me because I get goosebumps everywhere and just lately, I've been noticing hot and cold spots wherever I go.

That's interesting. Do you ever feel ill or was that only when you went to church? 

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

That's interesting. Do you ever feel ill or was that only when you went to church? 

It was only when I went to the church.

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

I'm glad to hear you feel like they are there to protect you. Do you mind me asking, do your friends and family know that you communicate with spirits? 

Most of my friends know about my empathic ability, and one friend in particular is also empathic.

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Jolly giant said:

It was only when I went to the church.

Most of my friends know about my empathic ability, and one friend in particular is also empathic.

I can imagine it must be nice to have a friend, who is also empathic. It sounds like you can be really open about this. Does your family know as well?

If it only happened when you went to church, I'm wondering if it was something else that was making you feel ill. What do you think? Have you been to other churches before and if so, how did you feel then? 

Staff-Account.png

I can imagine it must be nice to have a friend, who is also empathic. It sounds like you can be really open about this. Does your family know as well?

If it only happened when you went to church, I'm wondering if it was something else that was making you feel ill. What do you think? Have you been to other churches before and if so, how did you feel then? 

Most of my family are empathic as well because my grandads family are gypsies so I think that I get my gift from them.

I have been to 1 other church before when I was younger but I was perfectly fine when I went there.

• Digital Mentor
On 11/23/2022 at 3:30 PM, Jolly giant said:

Most of my family are empathic as well because my grandads family are gypsies so I think that I get my gift from them.

I have been to 1 other church before when I was younger but I was perfectly fine when I went there.

That really interesting. Great that you can be so open about it with everyone.

I'm wondering whether you might be sensitive to energies/vibes around you and maybe that is why you felt ill in the church. What do you think? Was it quite an old building? 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

That really interesting. Great that you can be so open about it with everyone.

I'm wondering whether you might be sensitive to energies/vibes around you and maybe that is why you felt ill in the church. What do you think? Was it quite an old building? 

Its quite an old church but I don't know how old it is.

I think that I might be sensitive to spiritual energy because just recently, I've been getting goosebumps while I'm at home or if I'm in old buildings that date back to the war.

• Digital Mentor
On 11/25/2022 at 2:26 PM, Jolly giant said:

Its quite an old church but I don't know how old it is.

I think that I might be sensitive to spiritual energy because just recently, I've been getting goosebumps while I'm at home or if I'm in old buildings that date back to the war.

I feel that old churches in particular can cause different feelings and responses in people. Especially if you're sensitive to the energy around you. How do you feel about the whole experience now? Did you speak to your Great Nan or anyone else about it? 

Staff-Account.png

On 11/28/2022 at 1:04 PM, Aurora said:

I feel that old churches in particular can cause different feelings and responses in people. Especially if you're sensitive to the energy around you. How do you feel about the whole experience now? Did you speak to your Great Nan or anyone else about it? 

No, I didn't tell anyone about it because some of my family are still skeptical about it and I just feel confused as to why it happened in that church in particular.

• Digital Mentor
On 11/30/2022 at 2:36 PM, Jolly giant said:

No, I didn't tell anyone about it because some of my family are still skeptical about it and I just feel confused as to why it happened in that church in particular.

Of course. I guess it's difficult to know for sure why you were feeling like that in the church. Have you been back to the church at all and if not, is that something you're planning on doing? It would be interesting to see if you felt like that again. But don't worry if you're not planning on going back there.

Staff-Account.png

Of course. I guess it's difficult to know for sure why you were feeling like that in the church. Have you been back to the church at all and if not, is that something you're planning on doing? It would be interesting to see if you felt like that again. But don't worry if you're not planning on going back there.

I haven't been back to the church yet but I want to go again with my friend and see if I get the same feeling as last time.

• Digital Mentor
On 12/2/2022 at 4:09 PM, Jolly giant said:

I haven't been back to the church yet but I want to go again with my friend and see if I get the same feeling as last time.

If you like, then let us know how it went. It would be interesting to hear if you had the same feeling again

Staff-Account.png