favorite class

ash16    

what is you'r favorite class i can tell you mine is PE we get to  workout its my favorite class 

PE? bro u fr?

anyways. woodshop.

you get to make stuff, work with wood, and our teacher is amazing. nothing more i could ever ask for

22 minutes ago, A User said:

PE? bro u fr?

anyways. woodshop.

you get to make stuff, work with wood, and our teacher is amazing. nothing more i could ever ask for

yes PE i get to work out  and woodshop is nice its my 2 favorite class 

Greek Mythology

Definity one of the most entertaining and fun classes I ever took. The rare moments homework was fun lmao 

Just now, Isla Breezy said:

Greek Mythology

Definity one of the most entertaining and fun classes I ever took. The rare moments homework was fun lmao 

sounds fun  i get a lot of work a;ll the time 

chinese class is the number one on the list solely because the teacher is nice and she gives us a lot of free time so we can do whatever the fuck we want almost all class. the three sciences follows closely but it depends on what the lesson is about. practicals also affect my rating a lot. idk about the third place though

10 hours ago, Tellurian said:

Definitely orchestra, all my friends are there and playing music together is so fun :)

sounds like fun my friends are not in my classes 

you all have such cool classes what the heck 😭

mine is probably publications (yearbook class) because I don't actually have to do work in it

science, sadly i dont have it till next term

when grade 11 comes though im loading up on science math ela and some art, all things i need

Mines either Music class or History (Ngl I love em equally 💀)

On 11/14/2022 at 10:20 PM, Tellurian said:

Definitely orchestra, all my friends are there and playing music together is so fun :)

orchestra is one of my top classes too! Its one of the rare classes were I dont need stare at my computer for a hour for, there are times were i do get a bitself-cconscious about my playing. 😅

On 11/20/2022 at 7:54 PM, vega said:

science, sadly i dont have it till next term

when grade 11 comes though im loading up on science math ela and some art, all things i need

i dont get to pick my classes they just give me classes i wish i had art i good at that and sorry of how long that i just getting to your i was out 

• Like 1