Is he into me or just a nice guy?

Overthinker22 Β  Β 

So I asked out this guy that I had a crush on. Now how I did this was giving him a note. I told him if he was interested then to text me. I think he did but all he said was "Hi". So of course I responded but I still haven't gotten a text back. Should I just move on with life r should I text him again? If so what should I say?

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, Overthinker22 said:

So I asked out this guy that I had a crush on. Now how I did this was giving him a note. I told him if he was interested then to text me. I think he did but all he said was "Hi". So of course I responded but I still haven't gotten a text back. Should I just move on with life r should I text him again? If so what should I say?

Heyy @Overthinker22, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you've recently joined our community and I wanted to say a massive welcome! So glad to have you with us. We also have one to one support if you ever need it, you can send us a request through confidential support in the top tab and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

About this guy that you shared about, I am wondering whether it was on WhatsApp or another platform? The reason I am asking is because on WhatsApp we can now react to messages which means you can just send a smiley/any emoji to his 'HI' message. Try that perhaps and then wait, if he responds to it then it means that he did have the intention to message you back and probably slipped his mind but if does not respond after that as well, then I know it might be slightly hard but letting this one go, because pursuing someone who is not into you after trying to get in touch twice might be more hurtful for you. How does this sound to you?

Staff-Account.png

47 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Overthinker22, I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you've recently joined our community and I wanted to say a massive welcome! So glad to have you with us. We also have one to one support if you ever need it, you can send us a request through confidential support in the top tab and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

About this guy that you shared about, I am wondering whether it was on WhatsApp or another platform? The reason I am asking is because on WhatsApp we can now react to messages which means you can just send a smiley/any emoji to his 'HI' message. Try that perhaps and then wait, if he responds to it then it means that he did have the intention to message you back and probably slipped his mind but if does not respond after that as well, then I know it might be slightly hard but letting this one go, because pursuing someone who is not into you after trying to get in touch twice might be more hurtful for you. How does this sound to you?

Hi! sadly its not through Whatsapp. I gave him my number and its just through text. I've had a crush on this guy for awhile and really wanted it to work out. I'll see him tomorrow so I guess i can ask him then but I don't want to sound needy you know? Plus I'm REALLY introverted.Β 

Little update. He's not even looking at me so that's fun. Uh... I'm going to give him a few more days to respond then I'm going to drop it.

• Digital Mentor
24 minutes ago, Overthinker22 said:

Little update. He's not even looking at me so that's fun. Uh... I'm going to give him a few more days to respond then I'm going to drop it.

Heyy @Overthinker22, sorry to hear this. I think it is a good idea to give him a few days to respond. I look forward to hearing how it goes, hang in there!

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Overthinker22, sorry to hear this. I think it is a good idea to give him a few days to respond. I look forward to hearing how it goes, hang in there!

Thank you!

• Digital Mentor
16 minutes ago, Overthinker22 said:

Another update... it's been a week. I've decided to dropΒ it.Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Heyy @Overthinker22, I am sorry to hear this, I know that it's hurtful but if it feels right for now then do drop it. Here to talk more if you need it.Β 

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Overthinker22, I am sorry to hear this, I know that it's hurtful but if it feels right for now then do drop it. Here to talk more if you need it.Β 

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

Thank you so much @Luie

• Digital Mentor

Hello @Overthinker22! I just wanted to check in on your recent support request. I'd love it if you could please take a moment to let us know how I did, using the form below. Thank you!

Β 
Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png