hi all

pretzeLinBin Β  Β 

hey everyone! my name is Kat, and I use any pronouns (but mostly she/her). I'm a genderqueer woman and bisexual, and everything else is in the pronouns page linked in my about me

I mostly draw, animate, and look at cool tarot cards. I've also been trying to get more into reading recently, but I don't really have the time or focus to read all the books I want to aaa

I do school fully online, which means I'll probably be active basically all the time--feel free to say hello! I don't bite I promise

• Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, pretzeLinBin said:

hey everyone! my name is Kat, and I use any pronouns (but mostly she/her). I'm a genderqueer woman and bisexual, and everything else is in the pronouns page linked in my about me

I mostly draw, animate, and look at cool tarot cards. I've also been trying to get more into reading recently, but I don't really have the time or focus to read all the books I want to aaa

I do school fully online, which means I'll probably be active basically all the time--feel free to say hello! I don't bite I promise

Heyy @pretzeLinBin, welcome to the community! So glad to have you with us. I am Luie one of the support mentors, you can reach out to us on the community or through confidential support if you'd like to have more one to one conversation. All of our members are welcoming and supportive too, so you can start your own topics or start your tribes too.Β 

Hello GIF by Originals

Staff-Account.png

10 hours ago, pretzeLinBin said:

ayyy welcome fellow TS traveller!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pretzeLinBin said:

I mostly draw, animate, and look at cool tarot cards.

you have my attention fellow artist. show me some of your work. it is very urgent. i need this to win against my battle against artblock

4 hours ago, sevan said:

you have my attention fellow artist. show me some of your work. it is very urgent. i need this to win against my battle against artblock

Ah yes the evil lord Artblock. With his mighty staff that ensures no pencil you touch,touches paper. When he joins forces with his Forever brother Lord exhaustia (exhaustion) things feel a little constrained. however...

DO NOT FEAR MY CHILD

FOR I, A RANDOM NUTTER THAT HAS PROBABLY NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE ON DTL, HAVE A SOLUTION.

I want you to listen very closely to the next three words ok?

Deep breath. The three words are

puppy wearing sunglassesΒ 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sevan said:

my only method for fighting art block is to literally just not draw until it's gone πŸ˜”Β but yeah sure here's some art

no tw just big images that are probably inconvenientΒ to scroll by lo

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

these are all from drawtober lol I'm still recovering

I also drew my pfp

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pretzeLinBin said:

my only method for fighting art block is to literally just not draw until it's gone πŸ˜”Β but yeah sure here's some art

Β  Hide contents

I also drew my pfp

omg ur artstyle is so cool!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pretzeLinBin said:

Β  Hide contents

I also drew my pfp

holy shit the coloring and lineart is so clean raaaaahhh i am saved

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Ah yes the evil lord Artblock. With his mighty staff that ensures no pencil you touch,touches paper. When he joins forces with his Forever brother Lord exhaustia (exhaustion) things feel a little constrained. however...

DO NOT FEAR MY CHILD

FOR I, A RANDOM NUTTER THAT HAS PROBABLY NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE ON DTL, HAVE A SOLUTION.

I want you to listen very closely to the next three words ok?

Deep breath. The three words are

puppy wearing sunglassesΒ 

i dont even know how to draw puppies i am devastated grant me your knowledge pleaseΒ 

3 hours ago, sevan said:

i dont even know how to draw puppies i am devastated grant me your knowledge pleaseΒ 

I dont have any sorry that was all j knew lol

• Like 1

On 11/12/2022 at 3:55 AM, pretzeLinBin said:

Β 

Hey, @pretzeLinBin

Welcome to the community. My name is Monsoon and I'm one of the digital mentors here. I give advice to our members for loads of different things, including mental health, confidence, relationships, identity issues, and much more. Is there anything you'd like support with?

Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e