:9 im about to cry

mentallyillghost Β  Β 

2 minutes ago, mentallyillghost said:

I'm literally about to cry and it's not okay.... Lmk if u want to know what happened

what happened?

someone made hand sanitizer go everywhere but only at me so my computer and desk got covered and i got hit in the head with a metal chair leg

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, mentallyillghost said:

someone made hand sanitizer go everywhere but only at me so my computer and desk got covered and i got hit in the head with a metal chair leg

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're OK. How are you feeling now?

Staff-Account.png

I’m feeling better thanks for the comment I appreciate it .. I hope you have an amazing day/night thanks for you concern . Although before I said something I would get bullied everyday so it’s much better 😊

• Digital Mentor
4 minutes ago, mentallyillghost said:

I’m feeling better thanks for the comment I appreciate it .. I hope you have an amazing day/night thanks for you concern . Although before I said something I would get bullied everyday so it’s much better 😊

Thank you very much. That's very kind of you. I hope you have an amazing day/night, too. I'm sorry to hear that you used to get bullied every day but I'm glad to hear it's much better now. Please let us know if anything is on your mind. We're here for you

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
23 hours ago, mentallyillghost said:

thanks .... sorry it took so long i wasn't on

No problem at all. Is there anything you would like support with or are you good for now?

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
10 minutes ago, mentallyillghost said:

i'm good thanks although i might i mean the day literally just started.... so....

No problem. We're here if you need us :)

Staff-Account.png