• percy jackson
    • weeb and fantasy lover
    • all of the above
    • fantasy lover
    • classic book lover
    • romantic book lover

can't wait and see what you pick... lmk any other book kinds you like

Edited by mentallyillghost

fantasy lover, but do not like harry potter or percy jackson (i did not vote in the thing, there was no option that fit me)

i dont harry potter (for obvious reasons) plus it rubbed off as super un-interesting when i read itΒ 

percy jackson i didn't bother trying because im not one to follow the crowd

Β 

i know a lot of fantasy books that arent these two that i absolutely fell in love with (Strange the Dreamer,Β Six of Crows, and the Cursebreaker series to name a few)

im super big on fantasy overall and im always finding new reads, whether through relatives who straight up just gift them to me on my birthdays, or from my local library

Β 

i've probably read fantasy titles most havent heard of but are supremely underrated.

anyways thats my take on it

o i understand those were just the ones at the top of my head i have also read some underrated series that were really good like the Kane chronicles so I will edit the poll to fit other epople thanks for reaching out...

easy, Harry Potter lover. i mean, OBVIOUSLY i do not condone all the transphobia that the author has spouted but it still (unfortunately) holds a very special place in my heart.