This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Uterus

vega    

do you have a uterus?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. do you have a uterus?

• yes
    • no

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hate getting my period

bro, they suck

im just ranting

did you know that there is a book about periods

it's called 'go with the flow'

read it, it's good

im gonna go broke from pads

and tampons

tampons can kill you, did you know that? there is a not in the box that talks about TSS, it tells you about it

my first tampon was a super plus because i though that it ment small plus

it hurt untill i took it out and used a regular

share your thoughts if you want or just relate

ya'll uterus peeps will relate

ya'll without, imagine getting kicked in the nuts and then not being able to stop peeing for a week. thats the equvilent to my cycle i think

i won't know i don't got nuts

periods are just an inconvenience to me

im lucky to not be kicked in the balls every month but it's a tad painful sometimes

the blood, the pad wearing, waking up to blood everywhere on your clothes and bedsheets

fucking sucks

which is why im gonna get rid of them one day

like literally i see 1000 pros and 0 cons

• Like 1

i understand completely!! my cramps luckily aren't too bad but they are bad enough that i'd rather stay in bed than do literally anything. they're just a major inconvenience. and it's all for NOTHING! like, i'm trans, i'm not gonna have children. even if i wasn't trans i still don't want to raise kids so like what's even the point of it?!?!

• Like 1

Have you tried hot water bottle? For my periods I use heat pads as that relaxes the muscles. You can get contraception to help your periods that’s what I’m on right now. If your periods get overwhelming then please contact your GP. Hugs

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 11/10/2022 at 2:50 AM, vega said:

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hate getting my period

bro, they suck

im just ranting

did you know that there is a book about periods

it's called 'go with the flow'

read it, it's good

im gonna go broke from pads

and tampons

tampons can kill you, did you know that? there is a not in the box that talks about TSS, it tells you about it

my first tampon was a super plus because i though that it ment small plus

it hurt untill i took it out and used a regular

share your thoughts if you want or just relate

ya'll uterus peeps will relate

ya'll without, imagine getting kicked in the nuts and then not being able to stop peeing for a week. thats the equvilent to my cycle i think

i won't know i don't got nuts

Heyy @vega, Aw, periods really can be a lot. Something I know from experience is that you should always try to take some time-out to look after both your physical and emotional health, especially when you’re on your period. Your body is working really hard during your period, so listening to what your body and emotions are telling you is super important.

I get it though, when you’re on the emotional rollercoaster that is your period, it can be hard to know what you want to do. I've put a little guide down here to give you a reminder to prioritize yourself howmuch ever you can, you do not need to do all of these, whatever feels best for you.

And if you want to vent or rant feel free to do so - I can see how helpful and supportive @A User @Leilaaaa and @tragic_and_static have been sharing their experiences. We're all here for you. Hope you feel better soon ♥️

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

13 hours ago, tragic_and_static said:

i understand completely!! my cramps luckily aren't too bad but they are bad enough that i'd rather stay in bed than do literally anything. they're just a major inconvenience. and it's all for NOTHING! like, i'm trans, i'm not gonna have children. even if i wasn't trans i still don't want to raise kids so like what's even the point of it?!?!

Same, sort of. I'm lesbian and have no interest in kids, ever.  it's just me making my life hell for no reason