MATH:(

mentallyillghost    

I'm in pre-algebra and my friend is in here too and if i didn't help her she would be failing way worse than she is we have 10 ixls due today and she is just NOW doing them. 

Just now, mentallyillghost said:

I'm in pre-algebra and my friend is in here too and if i didn't help her she would be failing way worse than she is we have 10 ixls due today and she is just NOW doing them. 

Ouch sounds rough. I hate maths too

thats so true i am that friend

no i am literally that friend thats my friend that posted that

4 hours ago, mentallyillghost said:

i can help! im a grade ahead of what im supposed to be doing (gr11 math in gr10) so im doing stuff like functions n stuffs

if u need help hmu

• 3 months later...

I am back in this thread just to say i am probly going to fail my math test:)

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

I am back in this thread just to say i am probly going to fail my math test:)

need help with it?

2 hours ago, A User said:

need help with it?

i already did my test. It was about finding the volume and surface area of a cylinder, cube, rectangle, and a pyrmid. 

14 hours ago, -Marra- said:

i already did my test. It was about finding the volume and surface area of a cylinder, cube, rectangle, and a pyrmid. 

you just have to remember the formulas, really. nothing to it other than that. then it's just number substitution

3 minutes ago, A User said:

you just have to remember the formulas, really. nothing to it other than that. then it's just number substitution

I can't remeber things though thats the problem I have memory problems and when i am under stress of the test its worst. 

• Hug 1