Jump to content

MATH:(


mentallyillghost Β  Β 

Recommended Posts

I'm in pre-algebra and my friend is in here too and if i didn't help her she would be failing way worse than she is we have 10 ixls due today and she is just NOW doing them.Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mentallyillghost said:

I'm in pre-algebra and my friend is in here too and if i didn't help her she would be failing way worse than she is we have 10 ixls due today and she is just NOW doing them.Β 

Ouch sounds rough. I hate maths too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

thats so true i am that friend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

thats so true i am that friend

same i am that friend! like not joking!Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

no i am literally that friend thats my friend that posted that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey all I made a post on the chat thread so be my guest

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mentallyillghost said:

I'm in pre-algebra and my friend is in here too and if i didn't help her she would be failing way worse than she is we have 10 ixls due today and she is just NOW doing them.Β 

i can help! im a grade ahead of what im supposed to be doing (gr11 math in gr10) so im doing stuff like functions n stuffs

if u need help hmu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

I am back in this thread just to say i am probly going to fail my math test:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

I am back in this thread just to say i am probly going to fail my math test:)

need help with it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, A User said:

need help with it?

i already did my test. It was about finding the volume and surface area of a cylinder, cube, rectangle, and a pyrmid.Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, -Marra- said:

i already did my test. It was about finding the volume and surface area of a cylinder, cube, rectangle, and a pyrmid.Β 

you just have to remember the formulas, really. nothing to it other than that. then it's just number substitution

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, A User said:

you just have to remember the formulas, really. nothing to it other than that. then it's just number substitution

I can't remeber things though thats the problem I have memory problems and when i am under stress of the test its worst.Β 

  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...