here i am!

peanutbutterstruggles    

hi, i figured i should introduce myself!

my name is em, or sammy (i go by both on the internet) and i'm nonbinary! i use they/them pronouns (he/him in gendered languages). i'm from poland, so hi to any other polish folks here! 

i've given up on social media about a year or so ago. for a long time, tumblr and instagram were huge parts of my life, until i realized how toxic that was for me. and even though i do not regret using social media less, it can be pretty lonely, so here i am! i'm trying to find other ways to connect with people and find a community for me. 

i'm a walking 3 in 1 package of introversion, social anxiety, and shyness, so it's hard for me to connect with people around me in real life. and as an lgbt+ person, it's even harder. i was hoping i could get to know some people here!!!

sorry for the long introduction, here's some info about myself: my favorite things to do are reading and drawing. i love all books about the human experience. i'm in the last year of high school, taking literature/history/social studies as my main subjects and i have NO idea what to do later in life. i also have a little gremlin dog called luna whom i love very much :)

how's everyone doing?

Great thanks! Nice to meet you. I'm thisboiistrans but you can call me Jasper.

How is life for you at the moment?

5 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Great thanks! Nice to meet you. I'm thisboiistrans but you can call me Jasper.

How is life for you at the moment?

hi jasper!

life is okayish, i'm really tired cause it's nighttime over here and i spent the whole day studying. what about you?

26 minutes ago, peanutbutterstruggles said:

hi, i figured i should introduce myself!

my name is em, or sammy (i go by both on the internet) and i'm nonbinary! i use they/them pronouns (he/him in gendered languages). i'm from poland, so hi to any other polish folks here! 

i've given up on social media about a year or so ago. for a long time, tumblr and instagram were huge parts of my life, until i realized how toxic that was for me. and even though i do not regret using social media less, it can be pretty lonely, so here i am! i'm trying to find other ways to connect with people and find a community for me. 

i'm a walking 3 in 1 package of introversion, social anxiety, and shyness, so it's hard for me to connect with people around me in real life. and as an lgbt+ person, it's even harder. i was hoping i could get to know some people here!!!

sorry for the long introduction, here's some info about myself: my favorite things to do are reading and drawing. i love all books about the human experience. i'm in the last year of high school, taking literature/history/social studies as my main subjects and i have NO idea what to do later in life. i also have a little gremlin dog called luna whom i love very much :)

how's everyone doing?

Hey sammy how are you?