This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Abuse, Disordered Eating, Self-Harm, Suicide, Trauma

What is your biggest regret?

jake Β  Β 

My biggest regret is not being there for my siblings when they need me the most

• Hug 1

mine is telling my parents what i thought in my head... now they believe me when i say i hate everyone and everything! my parents also yelled at me for it saying that i'm not the victim and that my sister (the favorite) is.Β  Β 

• Like 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Mine is letting my friends die in front of meΒ 

Edited by _mysticalMajesty_
  • Hug 1

17 minutes ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

Mine is letting my friends die in front of meΒ 

Hey there,

I just wanted to check in after seeing this comment. Would you like to speak with us about this? We can help you to process some of the feelings around this. If you'd like to chat with us, you can do this by clicking the Confidential Support button at the top of the page. Take care.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I just wanted to check in after seeing this comment. Would you like to speak with us about this? We can help you to process some of the feelings around this. If you'd like to chat with us, you can do this by clicking the Confidential Support button at the top of the page. Take care.Β 

I don't think i would need to talk to anyone it was when i was younger and i am starting to get over it and move on with life.

Hey there,

That's good that you are starting to get over it and move on with your life. What do you think is helping you to do that?Β 

i think it is the fact that it was a long time ago.

4 hours ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

i think it is the fact that it was a long time ago.

Hey there,

Yeah, I get that. It sounds like this is a new chapter for you which is positive. What are you most looking forward to about it?Β 

honesty i really don't knowΒ 

On 11/11/2022 at 12:31 AM, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

honesty i really don't knowΒ 

Hey there,

That's okay. It definitely sounds like you're ready to move on though which is good. Would you like anymore support now, or are you alright?

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Disordered Eating, Self-Harm, Suicide, Trauma

trusting people, getting abused/manipulated/used, and then continuing to trust people after recovering from whatever fuckery they gave me (ed, suicidal thoughts, more eds, anxiety, paranoia, trust issues)

Edited by emnma
forgot tw
  • Hug 1

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Disordered Eating, Self-Harm, Suicide, Trauma

8 hours ago, emnma said:

trusting people, getting abused/manipulated/used, and then continuing to trust people after recovering from whatever fuckery they gave me (ed, suicidal thoughts, more eds, anxiety, paranoia, trust issues)

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you have had these negative experiences. It sounds like it has left you with some struggles which we can talk about together if you like? Before we do that, I noticed what you said about the suicidal thoughts and want to check, are you safe at the moment? It's okay to be open if you aren't feeling safe, and we want to help you because we care about you.Β Just incase you need it, here is some safety information if you are in crisis:Β 

• UK - The Samaritans: 116 123 (24/7 service)
  • USA - NSPL: 1-800-273-8255
  • A list of worldwide crisis lines: https://www.befrienders.org
  • https://kidshelpphone.ca/urgent-help - You can text, message them online, or call them on the number listed on this page (they are available 24/7)
  • An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful.Β 
  • If you’re in the UK, you can text SHOUT to 85258 when you are struggling, and a trained crisis volunteer will text you back. This is great if you find talking on the phone challenging, and it’s completely free 24/7

Β 

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you have had these negative experiences. It sounds like it has left you with some struggles which we can talk about together if you like? Before we do that, I noticed what you said about the suicidal thoughts and want to check, are you safe at the moment? It's okay to be open if you aren't feeling safe, and we want to help you because we care about you.Β Just incase you need it, here is some safety information if you are in crisis:Β 

i’m not really sure how i’m feeling rn, i haven’t thought about it in a while, but i still struggle with other stuff like food and trusting people, and i’m afraid that if i start to trust people again it’ll lead to more thoughts like that

1 hour ago, emnma said:

i’m not really sure how i’m feeling rn, i haven’t thought about it in a while, but i still struggle with other stuff like food and trusting people, and i’m afraid that if i start to trust people again it’ll lead to more thoughts like that

Hey there,

That's okay that you're not sure how you're feeling right now. I'm glad to hear you haven't thought about it in a while, and I just want you to know that we are here to listen to you and help you through this. I'm wondering, who else knows about how you're feeling right now? Do you have any other support around you?

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's okay that you're not sure how you're feeling right now. I'm glad to hear you haven't thought about it in a while, and I just want you to know that we are here to listen to you and help you through this. I'm wondering, who else knows about how you're feeling right now? Do you have any other support around you?

one of my friends knows a little bit (like the situation, not how i feel about it) about what’s going on but other than her it’s whoever is reading this post. i don’t really have a support system right now, i mostly just try to distract myself from everything

• 3 weeks later...

On 11/17/2022 at 4:53 PM, emnma said:

one of my friends knows a little bit (like the situation, not how i feel about it) about what’s going on but other than her it’s whoever is reading this post. i don’t really have a support system right now, i mostly just try to distract myself from everything

Hey there,

We sent you a message you check in. We hope to hear back from you soon. Take care.Β 

Mine is not spending as much time with my grandparents as I should have

• Hug 1

i regret giving drawing up when i got depression i missed out a few years and now i keep thinking i could have been as good as others my age if i didn't stop when i was 12-15.

• Hug 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dating my recent bf.. Β 

the worst thing was I’m we didn’t even know each other for a week and I thought he had a crush on me so I asked my mate to ask him and he said to her if I asked him out he would say yes and just for fun ig I said yeah to her asking him out for me.. okay yh I liked him a little.. it had been 8weeks counting the first break up it just wasn’t meant to be and he said that he realllly liked me so it was a shame yeah but guess what I found out? After the break up the verrry next bloody day he asked my β€œfriend”out who does that man??? πŸ˜’

18 hours ago, Pkelly said:

Dating my recent bf.. Β 

the worst thing was I’m we didn’t even know each other for a week and I thought he had a crush on me so I asked my mate to ask him and he said to her if I asked him out he would say yes and just for fun ig I said yeah to her asking him out for me.. okay yh I liked him a little.. it had been 8weeks counting the first break up it just wasn’t meant to be and he said that he realllly liked me so it was a shame yeah but guess what I found out? After the break up the verrry next bloody day he asked my β€œfriend”out who does that man??? πŸ˜’

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear about the break up and how he asked your friend out the next day. I can imagine that this has been really hurtful for you, and I can also sense that you might be feeling betrayed by your friend too; is that fair to say? How are you feeling about it all?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear about the break up and how he asked your friend out the next day. I can imagine that this has been really hurtful for you, and I can also sense that you might be feeling betrayed by your friend too; is that fair to say? How are you feeling about it all?

Hey thanks…

Yes definitely I thought she was someone I could trust but obviously not.. she told me she said no but it doesn’t matter because she was thinking about doing it or not but when I reacted the way I did she definitely said no.Β 
I think I feel okay about it but my mum thinks I still have a thing for him I I mean what I don’t regret is breaking up with him that was definitely a good decision I made.Β 

9 hours ago, Pkelly said:

Hey thanks…

Yes definitely I thought she was someone I could trust but obviously not.. she told me she said no but it doesn’t matter because she was thinking about doing it or not but when I reacted the way I did she definitely said no.Β 
I think I feel okay about it but my mum thinks I still have a thing for him I I mean what I don’t regret is breaking up with him that was definitely a good decision I made.Β 

Hey there,

I guess that she had no control over whether he would ask or not, and she said no which is good, right? I'm wondering, do you know if she was thinking about it, or was it a straight up no?