If you came from TrevorSpace (TS), take a read of this

Harper Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Firstly, hi! A huge welcome from me and the community team. I'm Harper, the Community Manager here at Ditch the Label. This community is ran by Ditch the Label - the global youth charity and is here to support any young person aged 12-25 through whatever it is they're going through. Whether it's mental health, identity, relationships, coming out, bullying, or all the tricky stuff in-between.Β 

Being here gives you instant access to a community of awesome people who just get it, along with a team of passionate mentors, therapists, moderators and community staff, who are here to make sure that you are kept safe and well supported. This means you also have free access to expert advice, so please do utilise us - we're here to help!

This platform is global, so it doesn't matter which country you're from, you've very welcome to join us here.

A few things that you may notice as points of being different include:

• A dedicated team of moderators here to keep you and our platform safe
  • Trained mentors, counsellors, therapists and psychologists here to give you free help and support
  • Community Guidelines that strictly don't allow the sharing of personal information, to keep everybody anonymous and safe
  • Community Tribes - private clubs for you and your friends, and others with shared interests to come together in your own forum and talk about whatever it is on your mind
  • Badges, quizzes, competitions and opportunities to contribute new ideas and help us develop new features

Plus loads more.Β 

I hope that you'll enjoy our platform and please do feel free to invite your friends. As this is a different community, it's recommended you take a look at our Community Guidelines as there is content that may be shared on TrevorSpace that isn't allowed on here. We don't do this to be annoying, we do it to keep you and everybody safe.

A huge welcome and please do post any questions you may have below!

- HarperΒ πŸ˜ƒ

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Staff-Account.png

having been on TS, i have to say that DTL is better in so many ways and im so grateful for this platform and happy to see others now finding DTL

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2022 at 12:33 PM, Harper said:

As this is a different community, it's recommended you take a look at our Community Guidelines as there is content that may be shared on TrevorSpace that isn't allowed on here. We don't do this to be annoying, we do it to keep you and everybody safe.

I'm pretty sure we're all here for the stricter guidelines. We're too relieved they're actually enforced to be annoyed by them. XD

Anyway I managed not to see this topic until today, but thanks for the welcome ^^ It's really nice to be in a space that doesn't feel constantly in danger of encroaching on my mental health.