Any systems?

Selkie does art    

Can I ask what is a system? Of any kind. My friend irl recently said they were a system and I wanna get more information 

4 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Can I ask what is a system? Of any kind. My friend irl recently said they were a system and I wanna get more information 

A system is when there are basically multiple people in one body, usually trauma (but thats not the only case/reason) in early childhood causes different “people” to form in your head to help protect you (for example it may for a trauma holder so that way the host of the system doesn’t have to remember the trauma, or a protecter so when the body is in either danger or in a traumatic situation the protector will try and keep the body safe) and it happens to try and protect the host and let them live a normal (or as close too) life where they wont realize the trauma they’ve been through (ik we explained this awfully sorry were not really “together” today and our thoughts are all over the place and someone can 1000% explain this better) -bee+boo

Just now, The_Rainfall_Sys said:

A system is when there are basically multiple people in one body, usually trauma (but thats not the only case/reason) in early childhood causes different “people” to form in your head to help protect you (for example it may for a trauma holder so that way the host of the system doesn’t have to remember the trauma, or a protecter so when the body is in either danger or in a traumatic situation the protector will try and keep the body safe) and it happens to try and protect the host and let them live a normal (or as close too) life where they wont realize the trauma they’ve been through (ik we explained this awfully sorry were not really “together” today and our thoughts are all over the place and someone can 1000% explain this better) -bee+boo

Oh I got this entirely thanks a bunch

• Like 1

Hey there everyone,

At the DTL community, we have a number of digital mentors, myself include, and we are trained to give our members support for many different things like mental health, confidence, relationships, processing trauma and other emotional experiences, gender identity, sexual orientation, and much more. If any of you would like help with anything, please reach out. You can also talk with us privately by clicking 'Confidential Support' at the top of the page. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, The_Rainfall_Sys said:

of course you seem really cool

Glad you think so!

58 minutes ago, Melly Plinius said:

heyo. we're a did system. i'd really like for us to make some friends with similar struggles to what we experience. it's nice to meet you guys. :)

-sig

Cool. I'm not but yall ar awesome 

On 11/8/2022 at 12:26 PM, Melly Plinius said:

heyo. we're a did system. i'd really like for us to make some friends with similar struggles to what we experience. it's nice to meet you guys. :)

-sig

Hi were the rainfall system! Its nice to meet you too! -niki

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 12:26 PM, Melly Plinius said:

-sig

nice too meet you -Nikole

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Selkie does art said:

nice too meet you -Nikole

Hey nikole! I'm not a system but am Learning for a friend. Hiws you?

39 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Hey nikole! I'm not a system but am Learning for a friend. Hiws you?

I'm good, thank you. what about you?

Just now, Selkie does art said:

I'm good, thank you. what about you?

Not bad thanks been better

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 5:08 PM, Selkie does art said:

well i hope you day get's better!

Sorry only just saw this. You too xx

25 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Another thing 

What's an endogenic system 

I know a little bit about it but what i know is that a endogenic system is all systems that aren't completely traumagenic systems. 

some one else may know more than me but thats all i know.

Edited by _mysticalMajesty_

2 hours ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

I know a little bit about it but what i know is that a endogenic system is all systems that aren't completely traumagenic systems. 

some one else may know more than me but thats all i know.

Oh thanks that's enough information for me tbh 

7 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Oh thanks that's enough information for me tbh 

ok your welcome if you have more questions i can try and answer.

23 hours ago, _mysticalMajesty_ said:

ok your welcome if you have more questions i can try and answer.

Thanks mate