Vega's first poll.

Julian Ali Β  Β 

@vegaΒ Your first poll, response 7 and 8. My response is both of those Lolz. and also ditch the label wont let people pm each other so yeah.

Β 

On 11/7/2022 at 10:25 AM, Julian Ali said:

@vegaΒ Your first poll, response 7 and 8. My response is both of those Lolz. and also ditch the label wont let people pm each other so yeah.

Bro, yes. You are the first to respond to that topic. thank you

And your answer has to have a story

Care to tell?

If not that's fine you just seem really cool

like, book hero cool

Β 

Β 

33 minutes ago, vega said:

Bro, yes. You are the first to respond to that topic. thank you

And your answer has to have a story

Care to tell?

If not that's fine you just seem really cool

like, book hero cool

So the #7, i legit spend most of my time in dark places and alleyways, There is ALWAYS something going on in the alleyways. Me and my friends have a "secret code" that we use symbols to discuss what we need to do or where we are meeting, i have run into a TON of trouble in the alleyways. most trouble is somebody selling something illegal, or something bad being done to somebody else. I have gotten 2 guys and 1 woman arrested for selling illegal drugs. the #8, I was literally made in a laboratory, you can even ask my dad. they were trying to figure out some way to mix dna of humans together to create a new species, and my dad donated sperm. so i wasn't actually made in a dish then they realized they just made another human so they tracked down my mom put the fertilized egg (me) inside her womb and, here I am. With my dad and his wife, my mother abandon me, and my life is actually better without her. but yeah, the story is that my mom and dad were dating he got her pregnant and took off then my mom had me and he wanted visitation eventually he got full custody, (not the real story, you can even ask him he'll tell you the same exact thing.) anyways sounds weird ik, but its the truth and i will swear to the end of the earth on it.Β  Β 

2 minutes ago, Julian Ali said:

So the #7, i legit spend most of my time in dark places and alleyways, There is ALWAYS something going on in the alleyways. Me and my friends have a "secret code" that we use symbols to discuss what we need to do or where we are meeting, i have run into a TON of trouble in the alleyways. most trouble is somebody selling something illegal, or something bad being done to somebody else. I have gotten 2 guys and 1 woman arrested for selling illegal drugs. the #8, I was literally made in a laboratory, you can even ask my dad. they were trying to figure out some way to mix dna of humans together to create a new species, and my dad donated sperm. so i wasn't actually made in a dish then they realized they just made another human so they tracked down my mom put the fertilized egg (me) inside her womb and, here I am. With my dad and his wife, my mother abandon me, and my life is actually better without her. but yeah, the story is that my mom and dad were dating he got her pregnant and took off then my mom had me and he wanted visitation eventually he got full custody, (not the real story, you can even ask him he'll tell you the same exact thing.) anyways sounds weird ik, but its the truth and i will swear to the end of the earth on it.Β  Β 

My auto correct put wasn't made in a dish, it was SUPPOSED to say WAS actually made in a dish

So here i am, DISH BABY WHO MAYBE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO EXISTΒ 

5 hours ago, Julian Ali said:

So here i am, DISH BABY WHO MAYBE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO EXISTΒ 

OH MY GOD DO YOU HAVE SUPERPOWERS OR SOMETHING? i LITERALLY READ A BOOK ABOUT THIS YOU ARE SO AWESOME!

Did you ever have to face the people in the alley? or do you just kind of spy in the shadows?Β 

14 hours ago, vega said:

OH MY GOD DO YOU HAVE SUPERPOWERS OR SOMETHING? i LITERALLY READ A BOOK ABOUT THIS YOU ARE SO AWESOME!

Did you ever have to face the people in the alley? or do you just kind of spy in the shadows?Β 

I do a bit of both, I spy until it gets bad or untill the people are about to leave, ive learned jiu jitsu, karate, and kickboxing. so if they wanna fight, they usually lose. the only time I ever got tore up, the dude was a bodybuilder, you shoulda seen the muscles on this guy. i spent almost 2 weeks in the hospital. My friends and I busted an illegal marijuana grow once. It was pretty cool.

I don't quite have superpowers but my eyes change colors often. like noticeable colors, apparently I had orange eyes one day. (according to Levi my backstreet bro)

10 hours ago, Julian Ali said:

I do a bit of both, I spy until it gets bad or untill the people are about to leave, ive learned jiu jitsu, karate, and kickboxing. so if they wanna fight, they usually lose. the only time I ever got tore up, the dude was a bodybuilder, you shoulda seen the muscles on this guy. i spent almost 2 weeks in the hospital. My friends and I busted an illegal marijuana grow once. It was pretty cool.

I don't quite have superpowers but my eyes change colors often. like noticeable colors, apparently I had orange eyes one day. (according to Levi my backstreet bro)

oh no about the hospital thing, so your dad knows about you hanging out in the alleys?