Hi, I'm Galaxy!

Ghost of Rain Β  Β 

Hi, I'm Galaxy! I saw a recommendation for this site on a different forum and thought it looked interesting.

I'm a nonbinary trans guy; my preferred pronouns are sometimes he/him and sometimes they/them, but whatever's in my pronoun field will always be alright.

I love music, writing, programming, art, and video games (I like to cover all the bases :P). Some of my more specific hobbies include writing text adventure games, programming for a competitive robotics team, playing Animal Crossing and the Legend of Zelda games, and writing fictional short stories. If you do any of those things I'd love to chat!

Also *scrolls through the introduction post formula* I have two small fluffy dogs (one of whom is still a puppy) and they are very sweet.

Nice to meet you all! ^^

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Rain said:

Hi, I'm Galaxy! I saw a recommendation for this site on a different forum and thought it looked interesting.

I'm a nonbinary trans guy; my preferred pronouns are sometimes he/him and sometimes they/them, but whatever's in my pronoun field will always be alright.

I love music, writing, programming, art, and video games (I like to cover all the bases :P). Some of my more specific hobbies include writing text adventure games, programming for a competitive robotics team, playing Animal Crossing and the Legend of Zelda games, and writing fictional short stories. If you do any of those things I'd love to chat!

Also *scrolls through the introduction post formula* I have two small fluffy dogs (one of whom is still a puppy) and they are very sweet.

Nice to meet you all! ^^

Hey galaxy! I love that name, how are you? I’m Leila, lovely to meet you! I have a puppy too called Ayla! She’s a cocker spanielΒ 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Hey galaxy! I love that name, how are you? I’m Leila, lovely to meet you! I have a puppy too called Ayla! She’s a cocker spanielΒ 

Thank you, Leila is a lovely name as well! And cocker spaniels are adorable- our dogs are mini australian labradoodles.

• Hug 1

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Rain said:

Thank you, Leila is a lovely name as well! And cocker spaniels are adorable- our dogs are mini australian labradoodles.

That’s very cute! Thank you 😊! Want to be friends?Β 

6 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

That’s very cute! Thank you 😊! Want to be friends?Β 

Sure! ^^