Mom found it

itsjustJohanna Β  Β 

My mother found my flag stickers andasked me where I got them and I said my friendand now she is looking up thngs like how do I know if my kid is gay and stuff like that and honestly I am scared anddon't know what to do

2 hours ago, Skylar said:

My mother found my flag stickers andasked me where I got them and I said my friendand now she is looking up thngs like how do I know if my kid is gay and stuff like that and honestly I am scared anddon't know what to do

Hmmmm, did she seem mad at all or just confused?

1 minute ago, Skylar said:

both honestly

Damn- hMmmMM, do you think she was more interested than mad? Cuz it seems she did some research instead of yelling at you for the flags

• Ditch the Label Staff
5 hours ago, Skylar said:

Hey there, do you think you would be a risk (such as being thrown out of home) if you were to come out to your mother?

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Blondie said:

Hey there, do you think you would be a risk (such as being thrown out of home) if you were to come out to your mother?

yes she would probably strip me of everything and then kick me out

• Ditch the Label Staff
9 minutes ago, Skylar said:

yes she would probably strip me of everything and then kick me out

I'm sorry to hear that. I really wish this wasn't the case as we should all be free to be our authentic selves but for your own safety I'd advise you to deny anything. Once you're a little older and able to leave home for college or work then it will be safer for you to come out. If you think something might happen anyway - do you have anyone you could stay with in an emergency?

This is a safe space and you are always welcome here to be yourself.Β 

Staff-Account.png

8 minutes ago, Blondie said:

I'm sorry to hear that. I really wish this wasn't the case as we should all be free to be our authentic selves but for your own safety I'd advise you to deny anything. Once you're a little older and able to leave home for college or work then it will be safer for you to come out. If you think something might happen anyway - do you have anyone you could stay with in an emergency?

This is a safe space and you are always welcome here to be yourself.Β 

sadly i dont but i am trying to deny eveything i can

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 minute ago, Skylar said:

sadly i dont but i am trying to deny eveything i can

Keep us updated with how this goes - we're here for you.

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Blondie said:

Keep us updated with how this goes - we're here for you.

Thanks

Hey, I saw this, and I wanted to let you know that you are loved and appreciated by so so many people. I hope it all ends up okay.πŸ™‚