This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

unknwn territory

vega    
Go to solution Solved by Blondie,

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

ok so, i am pretty clear that im lesbian but something really weird happened

Is it normal to know that you r gay but still felt atracted to one singular person of thee opposite sex

would i still be lesbian or just a very heavly bi preferance to girls

Also, i sort of understand that this is NOT the right person to think about like that but it is just as solid as all the other crushes i've had on girls. 

anyway, your opion is very much needed

thanks

• Ditch the Label Staff
  • Solution

23 hours ago, vega said:

ok so, i am pretty clear that im lesbian but something really weird happened

Is it normal to know that you r gay but still felt atracted to one singular person of thee opposite sex

would i still be lesbian or just a very heavly bi preferance to girls

Also, i sort of understand that this is NOT the right person to think about like that but it is just as solid as all the other crushes i've had on girls. 

anyway, your opion is very much needed

thanks

Hey there, that can be a very normal thing to happen - sometimes we can be attracted to just one person of the opposite sex.

I had a friend that considered himself 'straight' his entire life and then completely fell for someone of the same sex. He was really surprised and it has never happened before or since but the experience was good and valid. It's possible you could be bi with a stronger attraction to girls but it might be worth waiting to see if this is a 'one off' or happens again. 

Staff-Account.png

6 hours ago, Blondie said:

Hey there, that can be a very normal thing to happen - sometimes we can be attracted to just one person of the opposite sex.

I had a friend that considered himself 'straight' his entire life and then completely fell for someone of the same sex. He was really surprised and it has never happened before or since but the experience was good and valid. It's possible you could be bi with a stronger attraction to girls but it might be worth waiting to see if this is a 'one off' or happens again. 

thank you, i'll wait and see

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

its been a while since the post is made but one label i can give you is homoflexible. since you only had a crush on one individual of the opposite gender and mostly still attracted to girls; its safe to conclude that youre homoflexible for now until proven otherwise