How do I come out to my family as trans

loverboy Β  Β 

i will not be coming out to my grnadfather because he is transphobic and i have already come out to my grnadmother i live with my grnadparents she thinks i just want to be a tomboy how do i tell her this is for real and this isnt a one month thing and that i wanna transition or atleast cut my hairΒ 

1 hour ago, loverboy said:

i will not be coming out to my grnadfather because he is transphobic and i have already come out to my grnadmother i live with my grnadparents she thinks i just want to be a tomboy how do i tell her this is for real and this isnt a one month thing and that i wanna transition or atleast cut my hairΒ 

Very sorry I did not see this earlier. You could try explaining to her that your not just a Tomboy or that it isn't a phase, but that this is the real you & that you wanna transition or atleast have your hair cut.

1 minute ago, loverboy said:

imma try that cuz im getting desperate but im terrified and she probably wont listen still

Hmmmm, try not to think that the result of you explaining to her will be negative, try to stay positive & just have hopeπŸ‘πŸ½Β  (Also you could try & sit her down so its just a 1 on 1, also try to make sure there'll be no distractions so she doesn't seem like shes not listening)

1 minute ago, loverboy said:

ok thanks ill try that

Np! Tell me how it goes (Only if ur comfortable!! I get a tad bit curious sometimes TvT)

2 hours ago, loverboy said:

ok ill let you knowΒ 

AightπŸ‘πŸ½

On 10/28/2022 at 5:45 AM, loverboy said:

ok ill let you knowΒ 

Have you come out yet or not wanting to at the moment? (Its okay if you don't wanna come out also, you could try whenever your ready!πŸ‘πŸ½)

i wrote a letter i think imma give it to them today the first time i came out my grnadmother said she didnt want me labeling myself let me know if you wanna know what the letter saysΒ 

1 hour ago, loverboy said:

i wrote a letter i think imma give it to them today the first time i came out my grnadmother said she didnt want me labeling myself let me know if you wanna know what the letter saysΒ 

Oooo well I'm glad you have a plan! I'm proud of u ^^

If ur comfortable with saying what the letter says than ye go for itπŸ‘πŸ½

Γ—
Γ—