aaaaaaaaaa

mentalhealthdumpsterfire    

guys guys...guys i have no clue what is happening in my brain rn lol. i have only dated girls have never dated a dude, and haven't liked a dude for years (probably cuz of trauma), but now I like a dude and it's messin me up bro. like what? but after only dating girls, giving all my love and getting little to none in return i'm gonna give dating a guy a try but idk if he likes me back, we're friends but idk. i just wanna be loved man :,)

3 hours ago, mentalhealthdumpsterfire said:

guys guys...guys i have no clue what is happening in my brain rn lol. i have only dated girls have never dated a dude, and haven't liked a dude for years (probably cuz of trauma), but now I like a dude and it's messin me up bro. like what? but after only dating girls, giving all my love and getting little to none in return i'm gonna give dating a guy a try but idk if he likes me back, we're friends but idk. i just wanna be loved man :,)

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. I noticed what you said about how you want to be loved, and it sounds like you're really craving that connection, and I hope the dating goes well. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about the trauma and how you feel it may have impacted the way you feel about dudes? I noticed that you mentioned how the trauma might be why you haven't liked a dude for years, so it might be helpful to explore that more so I understand your situation better. Also, when you say you it's messing you up, can you tell me more about that?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

um yeah a few years ago i got sexually harassed by two guys so i think that's what makes me not want to date guys bc i'm scared of it happening again, and it's just messin me up as in confusing me

12 hours ago, mentalhealthdumpsterfire said:

um yeah a few years ago i got sexually harassed by two guys so i think that's what makes me not want to date guys bc i'm scared of it happening again, and it's just messin me up as in confusing me

Hey there,

I'm really sorry to hear that you were sexually harassed. I can see that it has had an impact in terms of how you do not want to date guys now, and this is a pretty common experience, and your feelings are valid. I'm wondering, how do you feel you have processed that experience? Do you feel like you've moved forward or do you still have steps to take to get to that point?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e