This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

My Friend and My family

Non-Binary Person Here    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I lost a friend that was really close to me a couple years ago... I was going through my email and I saw the note he left me. He also left me a song to listen to. And that song came on my recommended videos to watch. Ever since then I haven't been able to eat. I've been crying on and off the entire night. I only got 2 hours of sleep and I've got school in a few hours. 

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

What do I do?

Hi there, I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing today?  It sounds like finding your friends note and the song has brought back the grief and pain for loosing your friend. I'm really sorry you're going through this at the moment but please know that you can allow yourself to feel these emotions and grieve for your friend. If you haven't already then you might want to let others around you know, why you are feeling so upset. Just so they know what's going on.  Do you have any other friends who knew him? Maybe you could connect with them, as they will most likely be able to understand your pain. We're here for you. 

Staff-Account.png