Pls help me

Marybunnie    

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me I don’t know if I am bi and am scared to say or do anything I don’t want my family to know in case I am not but I am really torn over this and need help bc I kinda feel like crying

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

Dewdrop was awarded the badge 'Act of Kindness' and 15 points.

Hi @Marybunnie!

I know how you feel. I had this same thought process when I was deciding whether to tell my family I was lesbian.

How long have you been thinking about being bi? Are you leaning towards being bi or do you think you're not? What makes you think you're bi? How do you think your family would react if you told them that you think you're bi? 

If you turn out to not be bi, if they love and support you like they should, it might not matter to your parents. Even if it's a risk to come out of the closet, it is a worthwhile one. It is a very freeing feeling to be recognized as who you truly are.

Also, welcome to the DTL community! 😃 I'm glad you're here.

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, Marybunnie said:

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me I don’t know if I am bi and am scared to say or do anything I don’t want my family to know in case I am not but I am really torn over this and need help bc I kinda feel like crying

Hi @Marybunnie, welcome to the community! I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label and I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. I'm glad you found us. Ditch the Label has a really welcoming and supportive community and there are lots of others on here who are going through similar things and know how you feel. You are not alone! 

I can see that @Dewdrop has already given some great advice. I was just wondering if you've thought about some of the questions that Dewdrop mentioned and if this has been helpful at all? We're here for you

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png