confused

neekob2222 Β  Β 

why is finding true love so hard? nobody is my school is bi or gay i cant have a boyfriend because i cant find a way to get one plus i don't have a phone.

Hey there,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble finding a boyfriend. It seems like you’re craving that kind of love, is that fair to say? I’m wondering, how do you imagine your life will be different with a boyfriend?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

yes, that is fair to say but I imagine my life will different with a boy is because I feel like I can open up to one and have love without them saying anything to anyone about me.

10 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

yes, that is fair to say but I imagine my life will different with a boy is because I feel like I can open up to one and have love without them saying anything to anyone about me.

Hey there,

Can you tell me more about what you mean around how they won't say anything to anyone about you? Is there something you are not telling people? Is this about your sexuality?

what I mean is that when I first came out I told this one person and they told the whole school and stuff and ibeen through a lot and i don't open upto people.

Hey there,

I’m really sorry to hear about that. I can see why you’re struggling to trust people from that experience. I’m wondering though, can you tell me about another time you’ve trusted someone and it’s gone well?Β 

I mean the only person that I talk to she is like my sister but she is just a friend and we tell each other everything that happens no matter what.

21 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

I mean the only person that I talk to she is like my sister but she is just a friend and we tell each other everything that happens no matter what.

Hey there,

That's really good. I know you had that hurtful experience previously, but remember, those people are rare, and there are so many other people you can trust out there, and it sounds like you might just have to feel the fear around it and do it anyway. Trusting people helps you to build deeper relationships with people, and there is more enjoyment to be found in having a deep connection with others. What do you think about that?Β 

i think that you right because you know there not a lot of people out here like that but you know i am going to find other people and open up thanks.

Hey,

Yeah, you still have to have faith in people, because otherwise, you will end up not having anyone you can trust which will be isolating. What do you think? Would you like anymore support for this, or are you alright?Β 

46 minutes ago, neekob2222 said:

im alright thanks forevrything

No worries! If you need more support, we are here for you :)Β