are you one of this so

ash16    

so i went on a date with the girl we found out we have a lot in common we get a long really good she seem to like me i think i might go out with her she hangs out with me a lot when we are at school so i think i might have see her like a type the it just a player i starting to like her little at a time i might just say yes to her to see if we are a good mach for each other   

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, jaydenisagirl said:

so i went on a date with the girl we found out we have a lot in common we get a long really good she seem to like me i think i might go out with her she hangs out with me a lot when we are at school so i think i might have see her like a type the it just a player i starting to like her little at a time i might just say yes to her to see if we are a good mach for each other   

Heyy @jaydenisagirl! I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label.

It's great to hear that you have found someone who you have a lot in common with, it sounds like you're getting along and like each other. It's good to see you being open and exploring. Do let us know how it goes forward after you say yes, good luck! 

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @jaydenisagirl! I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label.

It's great to hear that you have found someone who you have a lot in common with, it sounds like you're getting along and like each other. It's good to see you being open and exploring. Do let us know how it goes forward after you say yes, good luck! 

will do asking her latter 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 12:03 PM, Luie said:

we hangout all the time we spend time together 

so who is this girl then dosnt sound like me lol  some of these things dont sound like us though i love you 

Edited by loverboy

1 hour ago, loverboy said:

so who is this girl then dosnt sound like me lol  some of these things dont sound like us though i love you 

love you too its you love no one else i promise  

ok i mean it would hurt a little bit but i know some people like to be with more than one person and i wouldn't break up with your for it thank you for clearing it up though

• Digital Mentor
57 minutes ago, loverboy said:

ok i mean it would hurt a little bit but i know some people like to be with more than one person and i wouldn't break up with your for it thank you for clearing it up though

@loverboy and @jaydenisagirl I wanted to let you both know how nice it was to see such healthy communication between you two. Clarification is a wonderful tool that gets us through miscommunication and helps resolve conflict. 

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

44 minutes ago, Luie said:

@loverboy and @jaydenisagirl I wanted to let you both know how nice it was to see such healthy communication between you two. Clarification is a wonderful tool that gets us through miscommunication and helps resolve conflict. 

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

thank you 

• Like 1