I’m sorry to who I hurt

-Leila-    

I’m sorry for lashing out and hurting you guys. I feel horrible from doing it and I love every single one of you, in future I’m going to step away. I see everyone here as family and if I didn’t have DTL as a support place anymore I’d be broken. I’m sorry again, hope you all are okay! 

Leila

19 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I’m sorry for lashing out and hurting you guys. I feel horrible from doing it and I love every single one of you, in future I’m going to step away. I see everyone here as family and if I didn’t have DTL as a support place anymore I’d be broken. I’m sorry again, hope you all are okay! 

Leila

@Leilaaaa stuff like that happen. Everyone makes mistakes.

22 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Leila

I'm ok. I'm sorry if I hurt you yesterday. I hope you're ok

8 minutes ago, TheOriginalAxel said:

I'm ok. I'm sorry if I hurt you yesterday. I hope you're ok

I’m ok are you ok 

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

True but how I reacted was not ok 

Everyone reacts differently

Just now, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Everyone reacts differently

I probably lost two important friends though 

59 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Leila

I'm okay, and I love you too :)